1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Essex Grand Galloping Group Meet Discussion

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Beckit, 20 February 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knusper

Knusper Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Too... stubborn... to take advice... must... stay up longer

OH SHI-

forgot all about the contest. Oh well I wouldn't win anyway.

2. Riley

Riley Active Pony

Your choice, but I hope you get up on time to meet us there, I guess if you fall asleep we can take it in turns of carrying you around town, drawing ponies on your face and posting them here, but hey, that's up to you :p

3. XBPonyA

XBPonyA Pegulsus is best boyfriend <3

lol as you wish but i aint carrying you if you fall asleep tomorrow :p

4. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

All these posts have made me realise this is my sixth meet...
    Well ain't I the experienced bugger :p

Little Emerald and XBPonyA like this.
  5. Riley

Riley Active Pony

I'm sure you'd have done well, I'm not doing it to win, I'm doing it as I couldn't sleep. I doubt I'd win though, it's hardly called an attempt at drawing. Spent ages trying to get twilights cutie mark to look good and then I realised there was no space for spike,, so I put. Hos head in front of her cutie mark.

6. SweetSparkle

SweetSparkle Nerdy Pony

THE DAY HAS COME! and as i went to bed too early i'm now awake at 20 to 6 in the am. darn it. Still not sure weather to wear my pony cosplay >.<

7. Tibbs

Tibbs cats.

You're not alone. I went to bed around midnight and accidentally awoke myself at around 4:20.

8. SweetSparkle

SweetSparkle Nerdy Pony

haha i just caught up on the last two episodes that i'd missed so i'm all up to speed! have had a nice bath, now to call beckit and wake her up! haha

Riley likes this.
  9. connorpony

connorpony Pony

On my way to the meet :) this coach has good wifi look forward to seeing you guys

10. Zephyr

Zephyr New Pony

Just at the meet, what you guys doing? #roundtable

11. Riley

Riley Active Pony

Seriously guys, I had a great time, at first I was very secluded, and felt left out, hoping someone would speak to me.first, but in the end I gave up and spoke to someone else, I'm really sorry, I've forgotten your name, but you asked to borrow my laptop in the pub, and the guy with the spike hat, you pretended to be Bobby :V, the guy whom I was chatting with about rushing onto the merry-go-round when Beckit was talking to the police, and the girl, who I was chatting with before we went to the last Tesco, I know I said it was a 20 minute walk, but I actualy had no idea that Tesco was there, good luck with your bridges, there's nothing to be afraid of. But KFrohman, you spoke to me the most and I appreciate that.

I had a great time, especially when we raided the shops for pony toys, whoever it was that stole the pony boxes, that was great, I'm still laughing about that. Then when those guys where protesting on the high street, they all went silent as we came around with our amazing pony banner, too right, ponies deserve the respect.

My only regret is leaving early, I'd have stayed until the last person was there, but shame, I'm now in the airport waiting for my plane. So glad I could go, thanks to everyone for attending it was great. I'll see you all again next time, I'll upload my videos and pictures later today or maybe tomorrow.

SweetSparkle, connorpony and Beckit like this.
  12. Beckit

Beckit Mama Mod - No More Mrs Nice Pony

13. Tibbs

Tibbs cats.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself man. The guy in the spike hat was Denegoth, he had the idea to pretend to be bobby for some reason. I'm glad I was able to make a difference, and I'm glad we got talking. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Riley likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.