1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Everypony show off your plushies?

Discussion in 'Customs and Plushies' started by RainbowBandit, 6 May 2012.

1. RainbowBandit

RainbowBandit Resident Fangirl

I would really like to see everypony's plushies (that they bought/commissioned or made themselves)
    I'll start with my Dashie (made by Kittyfoot of course!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now let's see your pony plushies! ^_^

Little Emerald likes this.
  2. Absentia

Absentia Zero Zero Six

Yay for Dashie plushies. I really want to get a Rarity one when I have some more cash.
    My Dash Plushie is an early one by WhiteDove. New ones by her now have machine embroidered eyes and cutie marks where as mine has applique.
    P1010597.JPG DSC_0187.JPG
    IMG_0123.jpg
    Giant Twilight is not mine but Mystia's who came to the Nottingham meet.
    I wish I could make them.

3. Rizae

Rizae Rainbow Swag

Here is Spitfire, also made by Kittyfoot (yay!)
    [​IMG]

And the Pub Party Plushie Pals (actually forgot I took this until this thread reminded me)
    [​IMG]

I totally should spend every Sunday night taking pictures of plushies at 4am :cool:

Little Emerald and Absentia like this.
  4. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

That spitfire is the most huggable thing ever I'm not even joking

5. electrokitty

electrokitty Coffee Enthusiast

This thread makes me want a plushie even more now. I am going to bid on this, hopefully I'll win it. I have been looking for a show accurate minky plush with embroidered eyes+cutie mark for around £100 for ages. Characters I'm interested in are any of the ones in my sig.

6. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

gonna try my hand at making a plushy at some point most likely Rainbow and might also try Cloudchaser cos she's got a cool design. (will also be funny to see what i sow to myself this time)

7. electrokitty

Oh yea, if anyone on this site can make plushies like the one I'm bidding on, let me know, as I'd rather just commission someone here to make one. I would like to see examples of previous work though, and embroidered cutie mark+eyes. I really like PSat's plushies, but I don't think he is accepting commissions yet.

8. RainbowBandit

That Spitfire up there is a real cutie pie!
    When I recieve my new Pinkie Pie plush which should be by the end of the week I will be sure to post many pics of her too! I can't wait to get her *squee*

9. xPrincessEmilyx

xPrincessEmilyx Cutie Bow Crafts - Owner

I've already posted a pic of my OC plushie elsewhere but here she is again :) Made by Ayashino
    commission_011_by_ayashiino-d4q6fcg.jpg

And here are the very first pictures of my "test" pony using a free internet pattern, can't remember the artists name , Voodoo something :S
    2012-05-07 21.43.59.jpg

2012-05-07 21.44.12.jpg

2012-05-07 21.44.20.jpg

I probably won't keep her as she is pretty shoddily made, I never intended her to be well made as she was just for me to test the ease of the pattern and I used what little fabric I had. She'll probably get opened up for me to use the stuffing but for now she sits on my desk with a poorly made tail tester I made for length. Hope that I can get into plushie making properly this summer!

10. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

Oh wow that looks really good. If you find a link to the pattern, for the love of god send me it!

11. electrokitty

I'm currently seriously considering a fluttershy plush, just looking at various places and gathering prices and then I'll make my decision.

Also, I remembered there is one thing I have, but not much of a "plushie" in that sense. Behold, flutterhat!
    [​IMG]
    I made it myself, just by cutting and sewing a few bits onto my Year 8 sewing project, a coincidently yellow hat. It's pretty poorly made and I was going to add ears, but I couldn't make them not look like horns. Regardless, it always seems to be popular at meets, I may even consider making another to sell if anyone is interested.

12. IndigoStevie

IndigoStevie Hero of Time

Denegoth likes this.
  13. Shukie

Shukie Habitual Pony

pepperpunk, Little Emerald and Rizae like this.
  14. Rizae

Rizae Rainbow Swag

Wow she is really nice! Much want.

Hair is like Colgate's! :D

15. Rizae

Rizae Rainbow Swag

I say, that figure in the back looks a tad.. ero :p Nice collection by the way and I love the giant Twilight.

16. Mystia

Mystia I love Twilight Sparkle

crap forgot about that 1 >< managed to crop out everything else that may have been ero and theres was a fair amount even in that picture (though i did paint that teeheehee) and im constantly moving figures and posters everytime i post a picture

17. Solunar

Solunar Cube Master

[​IMG]

She arrived last week. However I only managed to open her today and OMG is she amazing! :D

18. RainbowBandit

Today I received my new Pinkie Pie from Kittyfoot so be prepared for a massive picspam. I love her so much!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Little Emerald and Rizae like this.
  19. [EM] Power Chord

[EM] Power Chord Toy/Plush enthusiast

Glad to see Kittyfoot has a bit of a following here. I think I bought the first ever plushie she made (Applejack), but I don't have any pics yet. Suffice to say, it's amazing. The perfect size, cuddly, and more show-accurate than anything Hasbro made in terms of plushies. Plus the price is just right. The only flaw was the shipping, but that's something neither of us can help, since I'm in the US. (Shrug)

20. RainbowBandit

Both my plushies are from Kittyfoot. She's my fave plush artist. She is quite popular over here I believe. :)