1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion Feedback, Suggestions ect.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Blaze_Midnight, 25 April 2016.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Hi guys and girls.

I'm in need of your help. Please could you all takes some time and give feedback and suggestions for this part of the forums. The roleplay secion is lacking in people due to them moving on to new pastures over the last couple of years and I'd love to bring more people back in and get this place a bit more active again.

I know @Rare80 may have some suggestions. But anything else anyone can come up with. Please post them and lets work together to get things back to something like they once were.

2. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

give human characters pl0x

Having experienced a few other forums, I'd say perhaps allowing a little more agency in terms of RP style? Bay12, for example, has Roll to Dodge and Suggestion Games, which aren't RP in the traditional sense but can still be fun (although SGs are probably more akin to standard forum games).
    Iunno, but constant freeform RP (while fun~!) can be a little tiring after a while.

3. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

honestly just getting more word out or making it more noticeable to the rest of the forum. i'm sure most people still think it's dead and has been since 2014.