1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A few users have been reporting problems receiving emails from us. Please read this for more info.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Fundraising for Children in Need! 17/11/17

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Mista Squishy, 16 November 2017.

1. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

hey everypony!

so i'm getting my hair cut for children in need this friday and sending the hair to hairharvest.co.uk check them out if you want more details on that side of things.

The money raised will go towards the BBC's children in need, and in the spirit of generosity it would be great if any of you could donate at the non-profit donation page I've setup for the fundraiser:
    virginmoneygiving.com/JosephFletchwell

once the deed is done i'll post some before and after pictures and details for how much was raised and so on when i can!

thanks everypony! <3 /)

Alteran and TheDashingJack like this.
  2. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

As an update on the event!!!
    (long overdue unfortunately, thanks to the photographer not getting back to be sooner.)

I bring you the before and after pictures :D
    (the ponytail cut off is about 14" long for those wondering)

https://imgur.com/a/rDv2A
    the photo images are too big to embed and i'm no tech guy so I've uploaded them to imgur as that's all i know how to do.

Thanks for all the support and donations (you know who you are <3)

the online donation page will stay open for a little under a month in case you are only seeing this just now and wished you could have chipped in :)
    (plus that was the minimum it could be open for.)

Total so far from the online donations: £60 + £10 gift aid!
    Total from sponsor sheets/Donation Pots: TBD