1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Funko Vinyl models

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Max Apogee, 2 July 2013.

1. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Special edition Funkos- with the authentic taste of a variety of British soft drinks!

2. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

I would buy the hay out of those. And then be sad because I ate them.

Bexa164 and Wonderbolt like this.
  3. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Think these two were my second 'pair', after DJ and Octavia.
    Bonbon is really well done, and Lyra's box art is adorable ... I'd love it if they did a 'Secret Agent Sweetie Drops' version of Bonbon though.
    Doing a quick inventory last night, because restacking is inevitable, Crystal Butt is my 17th Funko ... 20th if you count the 'Pop' versions of DJ, Derpy and the Doctor.

In other princess news, Sun Butt is currently available for £21.95 - worth getting, IMO, as it's quite an impressive model although bigger than the 'regular' ponies.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  4. Eurocoin

Eurocoin Finnish MLP-blogger

Updated pic (or pics) of my collection. Moved POP! Vinyls to another place and gave the original shelf just for non-POP! figures.

funkovinyl_281115s.jpg
    funkopop_s.jpg

5. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

Yeah I already have Vinyl and Tavi together :)

Secret Agent version of Bon Bon would be awesome if they gave her the glasses and accessories.

6. Irregular Apocalypse

Something like this:

[​IMG]

If Funko or welovefine made this happen, I'd be straight in there ...

DerpyWhooves, Bexa164 and Kemaiku like this.
  7. CupidStrikes

CupidStrikes Surrounded by figures

Apparently my princesses have finally been shipped from Funko to my seller 8'D I've only been waiting since July! At the price I paid, they're a total steal and will hopefully be worth the wait.

DerpyWhooves and Bexa164 like this.
  8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

Cadance arrived this morning!

9. Irregular Apocalypse

Picked mine up from my neighbours this morning - I took a quick photo with my phone but it was a bit naff so I'll do a proper one with my camera when I get home.

Suffice to say, the model is gorgeous - much better than Celestia, which is pretty good going. Now if only I could get Luna and Twilight without having to sell major organs ...

Discord, Maud and Cheese Sandwich are now winging their way from Australia, which is nice :)

DerpyWhooves and Bexa164 like this.
  10. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

I have three of the Princesses now, wasn't too difficult getting Twilight but she was £21. Luna is getting to be impossible.

I'll just be waiting for Chrysalis now. And Moondancer should they make one.

11. Irregular Apocalypse

I was hoping that Popcultcha would have Twilight in stock - I've pretty much given up on getting Luna, at least for the forseeable future. Blu-flu Discord is an adequate substitute, for now.

I'd forgotten that Chryssy was in the works, so she'll be added to the 'master list' on my whiteboard when I get home :)

EDIT: And Nightmare Moon, too ... forgot about that.

UPDATE: As promised, some decent pics of Crystal Butt in and out of her box - she's still listed at £17.99 on the Rainforest Site, with free delivery if you've got Prime. Totally worth it.

cadance2.jpg

cadance1.jpg

Easily my favourite Funko, at least until Maud turns up :p (yes, even better than DJ ...)

#651 Irregular Apocalypse, 2 December 2015
    Last edited: 2 December 2015
  12. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

She is very well made. Might be getting Lyra and Bon Bon ordered tomorrow afterall.

13. Irregular Apocalypse

For anyone considering ordering Funkos from Popcultcha in Australia, I can now confirm that you'll only pay VAT (based on cost of items plus postage) and not customs/excise duty.

Oh, and ParcelForce will hit you with a £13.50 'admin' fee ("zero rated for VAT purposes" ... gee, thanks)

Can't complain at the service, though - ordered December 3rd, arrived in the UK on the 6th and I received the ransom letter today. Given their prices, they'd be worth a shot if you want to order 3 or 4 of the harder-to-get figures (Maud, Cheese and Blu-Flu Discord) without paying silly Amazon prices.

Bexa164 and DerpyWhooves like this.
  14. Flyingleaf

Flyingleaf MLP and Disney fan

Hi all, I have a Celestia mini funko (blind box) up for trade or sale. £7 plus postage or trade for any of the other MLP minis (I already have both Derpy and Luna, keen to get Cheese Sandwich and Discord)

Bexa164 likes this.
  15. Irregular Apocalypse

Well, Popcultcha in Oz get a thumbs up from me.

Maud, Cheese and Discord have just been delivered and although Maud's box was a bit squashed everything was in good order once I'd paid the ransom to ParcelForce.

Stuff was ordered on the 3rd, in the UK on the 6th and I received the ransom note last Friday so I'd say that the turnaround was pretty darn-tootin' good given the location and the time of year.

The only downer was getting clobbered with a £13.50 admin fee by ParcelForce - no other import duties, just VAT @ 20% which was expected.
    Having said that though, at least the ParcelForce website allowed you to specify a delivery date, which is handy as I'm working from home today.

Bexa164 likes this.
  16. Eurocoin

Eurocoin Finnish MLP-blogger

The Great and Powerful glitter figure has arrived! And the best thing is, I got it completely free. A fellow Finnish pony fan didn't want to keep it anymore and he knew I'm collecting glitter Funkos, so he asked if I want the figure for free (because it's Christmas time and all).

trixie1s.jpg

17. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

I got Scootaloo in the post today.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  18. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

The Doctor got a new companion today:

DerpyWhooves500px.jpg

19. Irregular Apocalypse

There's a bunch of Prime-eligible Funkos on the Rainforest Site for £12.87 each at the moment, including: Spike, Cadance, Daring Do, Trixie, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle - there's also the 8" Hikari Rainbow Dash for £25 plus a tenner postage.

Spike is probably worth getting at that price, and Cadance certainly is given the silly amounts of money that the princess figures seem to go for.

Amazing what you can find when you go looking for something completely different :rolleyes: (EqG Mini figures, in this particular case)

DerpyWhooves and Cendaquenta like this.
  20. Cendaquenta

Thanks for the tip, I needed Spike! :D