1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Greetings from Scotland!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pudding, 13 September 2020 at 2:07am.

1. Pudding

Pudding New Pony

pud1.png
    Just a Yellow Bat from Edinburgh looking to make some friends >,,<

Been in the community for a long time but not really had the people to go with it

I enjoy
    - Playing Guitar - Mostly Rock Like GNR or anything around that era
    - Playing Games - Such as Escape from Tarkov, Minecraft, Dota 2. But I'm always up for trying new things!
    - Snugs - I just love snugs :p

2. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Hey there! Welcome to the boards! Edinburgh is a cool place, I had a lot of fun studying for my degree there.

It's nice to see a new face, especially as this board has quieted down somewhat, but there's still a few active discussions going around. Have fun!

3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Welcome, Pudding! Always nice to see someone new around here. :)

We may be fairly quiet in here, but there'll always be a few people around. If you have any questions or would like help, then please feel free to ask. :)