1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Upcoming Con Griffish Isles 2022 (Manchester, 7th/8th May)

Discussion in 'Conventions Discussion' started by HypnoHooves, 1 January 2022.

1. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Honorary Pony

Happy new year, friends!

Just casually thought I'd stop by and tell you when our next event is. A little half-birdie told me you might want to know!

So please block out 7th-8th May on your calendars, it's going to be a good one. We can also tell you we'll be returning to the Pendulum Hotel. If you want more information, you'll just have to stick around and follow us on Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

Squawking off,
    Bobbie

2. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Honorary Pony

Griffish isles tickets now on sale
    here

Oilyvalves likes this.
  3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Cheers, HH! Just added Manchester to the thread title as I'd realised the city wasn't mentioned.

Having GI a few months apart from UKPC should make it easier for many people to attend both, so a good move to go for May, I think. Currently mulling over whether to go to GI this year, as I enjoyed myself there (at the old location) in 2019. We'll see! :)

Oilyvalves likes this.