1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville Helping a new Zebra to move in a quiet nice town

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by James Dark War, 18 July 2013.

1. James Dark War

James Dark War Shadow Pony 34

Patient is a zebra who had just moved to Ponyville from his homeland. he is walking down the streets pulling his wagon with him this had all his things in it except for a bed or a couch as Pony folk where looking at him he felt uneasy as he was lost he had no idea where everything was in this town nor did he know where he could get a nice little house for himself.

as he saw a little cafe and sat on one of the table and had ordered something to eat as he sat there thinking to himself "I am absolutely lost here i have no idea where i can get a new house" he eat away trying to think on what to do.

2. Shadowpony

Shadowpony Active Pony

"Now to close this door...guess I should take a walk, who knows. The stars said something new will happen this day.." Shade muttered to himself, knowing no-pony was around to even listen to his words. Making sure the door was locked tight, Shade spread his dark black wings and flew off. Yes, he thought as he flew around kind of wishing the day was not so hot as it was "Lets take a look and see". After flying low to the ground in ponyville, ignoreing most other ponies as went on doing their own thing he soon enough landed on all four hoofs and desided to walk for the sake of walking. Shade was growing bored fast, nothing ever new or nothing ever seemed to grab his intrest for very long. He was just about to give up when something did indeed catch his eye. There at the ponyville café and he knew that was not Zacora either. Looking at the new arrivel making a quick glance to the zebra's side making a note of the bed. "This must be what I was reading into.....fine, lets see where this will lead shall we?"

After spreading his wings once again, Shade slowly flew closer to the zebra. "Your new, I can tell and with no place to stay either? Well isn't that a pity? But of cause you could always spend some time with me....I have a house, here on the ground" Shade spoke in a calming kind tone but there was something a little off in his way of speaking, the whole time Shade is thinking deep in his mind "I help this zebra...one day he will owe me for helping him out.."

3. James Dark War

As Patient hear the pony speaking to him he turned to face the strange pony and spoken in a nice and happy tone to him "Yes i am new here and i am looking for a place to stay if it won't be too much trouble with you?" as he said to the pony while keeping a cool and calm mind "My name is Patient".

#3 James Dark War, 7 December 2013
    Last edited: 7 December 2013
  4. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Ember was passing by and happened to notice a pony looking at a zebra with a fake smile and cold eyes. She immediately knew he was in it for himself: she often did the same thing.
    She overheard the Zebra - Patient, apparently - say his name. Ah well, better help the poor sap get his bearings. He probably needed help with a lot of things.
    'Hey, you there, Patient, wasn't it?'
    The zebra turned and nodded.
    'After that guy helps you out I can show you around... help you avoid the parts of town you should avoid.'
    Gah, she sounded so SHADY. Ah well, better that than nothing.
    Ember waited for a reply, wondering why everyone here spoke in monologues.

5. James Dark War

As Patient thought in his head he knew he need much help as he can get to help him out in this new town as he faced the pony "Yes please I haven't got use to this town yet I would be very grateful to know where to go and where not to go" he said with a smile hoping to gain some help in the town and holding his hoof out to the pony "um may I ask what is your name" as he was holding out his hoof to her.

6. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

"Ember. And if you want help on getting around the town, I could probably help you. However, I take it you don't have a place to stay at the moment?"
    Ember looked at his hoof, rather concerned. Why was he pointing at her? Coming to the conclusion she was meant to do likewise, she touched her hoof to his and shook it. She'd seen dragons do something similar.

7. James Dark War

As Patient shook the pony hoof "Yes I don't have a house at the moment I really don't know where you go to get a new house here as I just arrived" he said keeping that nice calm smile on him.