1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Hey Hey Heyyy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BenzaFisher, 15 December 2019.

1. BenzaFisher

BenzaFisher New Pony

Heyo! My name is BenzaFisher! I've been a brony since 2013 but only really started to get involved with the fandom within the last year! It's a pleasure to meet you all! :p

I have attended a few Manchester Bee meets over the last few months, as well as Ponycon 2019 and Ponyville Ciderfest 2019 In Milwaukee, USA!

Sweetie Belle is of course the best pony; and her voice actor - Claire Corlett - is best human!
    I am Claire Corlett's #1 fan; and her biggest supporter! She has an amazing singing voice, and she somehow keeps getting better and better! I highly suggest giving her a follow and check out her Patreon! :3

I currently work as an Insolvency Administrator, training to become an Insolvency Practitioner and will someday take over this family business. In this line of work, we try our best to help people/ businesses to get out of debt and back on their feet.

I look forward to getting to know you all, the next convention I will be attending is Griffish Isles 2020, but there may be some meets I'll be attending in the meantime! Cya! ;)

*poofs out of existence*

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Welcome to UK of Equestria! :)

Sweetie Belle, eh? It's been a while since we've had a newcomer whose favourite was Sweetie, but everypony is welcome here. What's your favourite Sweetie Belle moment/episode from the series?

As you may have seen, a few things are working a little unsteadily at the moment, but the staff are aware of these. If you get a "server error" message when you post, have a look at the thread as it may well have gone through anyway. (It happened to this one!)

3. F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. Less than 50 characters.

Welcome aboard and have fun! :)

4. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Hey, welcome to the herd xD