1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Hostel Herd 2014

Discussion in 'Archived BUCK Discussion' started by Cogsworth, 2 February 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redback Sigil

Redback Sigil Resident brony sage, writer and on/off artist

Yeah, I'm not actually part of the booking, but I will be at Hatters for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, booked into an 8-bed Mixed dorm. Anyone else part of the London Brony Bus Herd (Getting the 10am coach from Victoria on Friday)?

2. Cogsworth

Cogsworth BronyScot - Venue Manager

I believe @Jadders and @Kusak are from your neck of the woods

3. Kusak

Kusak Cows go μ

Yup, we're on the bus.

4. Daniel Booth

I may be arriving quite late on Thursday (around 9pm-ish). Will I still be able to get into the hostel, or will everyone be out on the town

5. Cogsworth

I'll be out and about but not too far, just drop me a line and I'll hop up to the Hostel and check you in

6. Cogsworth

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT!! So, The week is here, less than a hand full of days and we'll all be meeting face to face for some crazy pony-shenanigans!
    I'd just like to cover a few final things before the con its self starts up.

Anypony arriving on THURSDAY before 3.30pm will not be able to get into the room. I have to be their personally with my ID to open the room and allow access, If you arrive before 3.30pm on Thursday, tell the reception your with the group booked under Ross Valentine, you should be able to store your luggage away until I arrive. You can get my number from this page and drop me a line when you do, I'll be keeping notes on who has and hasn't arrived as I travel down.

Anypony arriving FRIDAY between 2.30 and 4.30 pm. I'll be involved in the Fluttershy club during this time so I will have my hands full but still, drop me a line when you arrive, you will need me to be present to check you in. I'll try to get back to the Hostel promptly but if I take a little while its just because I'm a little busy.

ROOMS!
    As mentioned previously I have 3 rooms booked two 8 beds and a single 10 bed. Due to the nature of this booking and the various groups of friends within it, someponies will need to change rooms on the Friday. I'll get this organised as early on Friday as I can but please be aware there might be a little confusion around this time as I get people moved and Friday Arrivals settled.To make this a little easier I have set up a table of who should be in which rooms on which day. Please review it and be aware if you are one of the people who will have to be moved (looking at the entire SCB group!)

Thursday Night
    8 Bed Room
    4 SCB Members
    @Sky_Bound
    @Daniel Booth
    Liam Neil
    Rian Butler
    8 Bed Room
    5 SCB Members
    @SirRedNulwich
    @sean de retro
    Petr Vranka
    10 Bed Room
    Ross Valentine
    Michael Ralph
    John Willow
    Friday, Saturday Sunday Nights
    8 Bed Room
    Ross Valentine
    Michael Ralph
    John Willow
    Dale Donald
    @Sky_Bound
    @Daniel Booth
    Liam Neil
    Rian Butler
    8 Bed Room
    Ben Holmes
    Jack Tugby
    Barnaby Ross
    @Kusak
    @Jadders
    @Starlight Flux
    @sean de retro
    Petr Vranka
    10 Bed Room
    All 9 members of the SCB
    @SirRedNulwich
    As Always, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns. Can't wait to see you all this weekend :)
    Cogsworth

7. dash77

dash77 Pony

Hey guys, meant to introduce myself on here earlier this week but massively forgot to do that. I'm really quite terrible at forums.

I'm the "Dale Donald" chap, arriving tomorrow and staying in one of the 8-beds. I trust you guys are having fun already, see you tomorrow!

8. Cogsworth

I'd like to thank everypony for a fantastic weekend! There were bumps here and their but nothing that couldn't get sorted. I hope you all had a great time, made some new friends and caught up with old ones.
    BUCK 2015 is still an unknown, however you can be sure, regardless what happens, Your Friendly Clockwork Organiser will have something in the works so don't hesitate to stay in touch

Ross Cogsworth Valentine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.