1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Traders' Corner
    You should not post, link to or advertise anything which breaches the intellectual property rights or infringes upon the copyrights of another person or organisation.
  3. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

HUGE clearout - some interesting items! DASHY, FIGURES, PLUSH, DOGTAGS etc.

Discussion in 'The Trader's Corner' started by Sophie, 8 December 2017.

1. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

Hi there guys! I am regrettably selling on some of my beloved MLP goodies so I can fund mental health treatment (I moved from England to Germany, and my treatment will sadly cost quite a bit). I really want these ponies to go to good homes and I thought i'd see if any of you here would be interested in anything before I list them on eBay. :) I will consider offers as I literally have no idea what these items are worth. I am flying back to England over the Christmas period and if there is any interest beforehand, i'll take the items with me on the 19th and post them out to you with UK delivery.

ANYWAY! Just let me know if there's any interest at all, and if not, i'll go to eBay or somewhere in Germany to see if anyone would like these. <3 As I said, prices are completely negotiable. Also, as the items are in Germany and I am only able to go to-and-fro from England as much as possible, i'll do my best to be able to post them from England to save postage costs - if not, then if it's not urgent, i'll wait until the next time I go to England (but these items are light so shouldn't be expensive to post even from Germany).

I have more, higher quality photos, so if you want more info/details, then just ask away! It's just quite a stressful time right now and I haven't had the chance to write every detail in this message, but all items are in great condition.
    IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1041.JPG IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1048.JPG IMG_1051.JPG IMG_1054.JPG IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1070.JPG

More to follow...

2. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

IMG_1073.JPG IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1076.JPG IMG_1079.JPG IMG_1080.JPG IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1086.JPG IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG

FIM magazine figures, 2 x Rainbow Dash McDonald's toys (US) ... :)

3. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

4. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

Now for the mega Blind Bag lot... (if you want multiple ones, obviously i'll reduce cost and postage - I just want them to go to people who enjoy them tbh) :)

IMG_1106.JPG IMG_1107.jpg IMG_1108.jpg IMG_1109.jpg IMG_1110.jpg IMG_1111.jpg IMG_1112.jpg IMG_1113.jpg IMG_1114.jpg IMG_1115.jpg

5. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

6. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

7. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

8. Sophie

Sophie Habitual Pony

IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1165.JPG

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!