1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

It’s been about five years?…

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jsqrde, 17 February 2019.

1. jsqrde

jsqrde Ex-alcoholic

So not a new member by any means but... Yeah, it’s been a while. I took a break from the fandom. From the country. From my life in general really. A lot has changed for me and for the better.

I left the job that I hated and currently, I’m living off of that money and my investments. I decided to come back to London and to follow the things that I actually enjoy and interest me in life: I learned how to produce music and DJ, and I decided to start a degree in philosophy.

I was just kind of thinking about things that used to bring me joy or that I was passionate about and I thought I’d check back on here and see if anyone I used to know was still around or if maybe I could make some new friends. Although It sure looks a lot quieter around here than it used to. But anyhow.

My exit from the fandom wasn’t really on the most gracious of terms with some people and to any of them who end up seeing this: I’m truly sorry about my behaviour and I hope that I can make amends. Maybe over a drink but not an alcoholic one for me as I no longer partake, which for some who knew me will be extremely good news indeed.

Anyway, just dipping my hoof back into the water. Seeing if anyone pops up.

Peace.

2. Alteran

Alteran Scissors + Running = Ouch

Hey. Long time, no see!

A few of us are still around these parts. The London lot are still doing stuff too. Let me know if you want to get back in touch with them.

3. jsqrde

jsqrde Ex-alcoholic

Heya Alt! Yeah, it would be great to see whoever's about these days and catch up/get to know them. It would be great if you could fill me in on any meets haooening :).

4. F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. Less than 50 characters.

Welcome back, and have fun! :)

5. jsqrde

jsqrde Ex-alcoholic

Thank you! I hope that I will :).