1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

I've just purchased...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by finalsight, 21 February 2013.

1. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered them myself! Been wanting to read them for a while.

Cendaquenta likes this.
  2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

Champagne (it's a year since I came out so...nyah)
    A tiny knuckleduster necklace
    Hallowe'en supplies
    Craft stuff
    Cough remedies and sweets...

DerpyWhooves and Bexy164 like this.
  3. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Last night I finally purchased a DVD copy of Fox and the Hound. Now I can finally watch it and not have people gasp in shock the moment I say: "I've never watched it." which trust me has happened quite a few times and honestly is a Disney movie that I've been trying to find the time to watch for so long.

4. abrony-mouse

abrony-mouse (not) Flawless

ok absolutely the last time I spam my new plush. promise :3 she was made by the great @CatyBlackCat and was worth every penny and more. Also now I can illustrate my fics about her :p

pinks is big smile.jpg pinks is big 3.jpg pinks is big.jpg

5. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

abrony-mouse likes this.
  6. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Very small haul from MCM - The Wicked + The Divine volume 5, Fullmetal Alchemist volumes 1 to 3 compilation edition, two Lord of the Rings Eaglemoss metal figures (Galadriel and Corsair Pirate), and a double-sided Velociraptor necklace (one side has an image of the live raptor, other side has the skeleton).

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  7. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock wants a dragon boyfriend

Found three DS classics at GAME for £17.98 total (3-for-2 offer); probably could do better, but the opportunity presented itself. Spirit Tracks is the last main series Zelda game that we've never owned in any form; I've never had a WarioWare, so I grabbed Touched!; and I've lately fallen in love with the Inazuma Eleven universe via the anime, so was really happy to find the original game.

(By the way, this is my very first post in this thread, after years of ignoring it!)

Cendaquenta likes this.
  8. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Poundworld/Bargain Buys are selling the old Diamond Select vinyl banks for a fiver each so I managed to grab Flutters and Pinkie - SWMBO has managed to get me Rainbow Dash, Dr. Whooves and Rarity, so I'm only missing AJ for a full set (just don't mention that Diamond Select canned the entire MLP line before the DJ bank was supposed to be released :mad: )

I also found myself in Forbidden Planet on a hunt for Legends Of Magic 6 - no luck there but I did grab a bunch of Pokemon manga on the 3-for-2 offer and a spoopy FNAF cupcake plush for SWMBO.

9. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

20171003_191558.jpg A Rick and morty cap! I just love this show!

Nytheris, Bexy164 and Wonderbolt like this.
  10. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

14 Kindle books... ^^'

Bexy164 likes this.
  11. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

A Mary Poppins christmas decoration from the Bond Street Disney Store. It's for a person called Ellen and it is for a gift exchange thing that I've recently signed up for on Redditgifts. And I need to get her something else to go with the decoration before I ship it out for her. It's more or less a secret santa than anything she doesn't know I'm the one giving her the gift because everyone who is part of this is randomly selected via the computer system on Redditgifts I have a secret santa that's giving me something and vice versa.

Bexy164 likes this.
  12. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

A book starring best smurf, plus I ordered the graphic novel "Smurfs and the Village Behind the Wall," all at the local book store.
    1010171515.jpg
    Yes, I still like to read picture books. I actually have plenty of My Little Pony ones as well.

13. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Recognised Pony

Nightmare Night

[​IMG]

PS games

[​IMG]

Vinyls

[​IMG]