1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

I've just purchased...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by finalsight, 21 February 2013.

1. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Bought the dog a wee green light-up collar - he's a little soot sprite so hard to keep track of on dark autumn/winter nights!

brucecore dazzle and Bexy164 like this.
  2. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

3. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

They still make those!? :eek:

4. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

Chrome tapes as well, I imagine they would be pretty rare these days.

5. brucecore dazzle

brucecore dazzle Plastic pony painter!

This slightly pen marked G3 Bowtie for 25p and the little megabloks Patrick Star for 10p from a local charity shop!

Attached Files:

Mane25 likes this.
  6. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

Recently purchased a few new Pony items:

Equestria Girls: The Specials DVD

Two Equestria Girls Mini sets: Pinkie Pie Sweet Snacks Cafe and Rainbow Dash Sporty Beach Set; these are currently £11 each on The Entertainer and the RD set is near impossible to find anywhere else. Nobody on eBay seems to have any right now and only one Amazon.com marketplace seller (who doesn't ship internationally) has one and they're asking for $50 for it. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on The Entertainer's website, especially for that price, so if you collect the Minis and are missing that one I'd definitely grab it for that price while you can.

And finally, although it is a bit early to be shopping for Christmas, I saw this T-shirt from Redbubble and thought while I saw it I'd buy it now in plenty of time for the festive season: https://www.redbubble.com/people/number1robot/works/29343655-hearths-warming-espionage?p=classic-tee

brucecore dazzle likes this.
  7. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

A ticket to the Only Fools and Horses musical next year. Lovely jubley!

8. Cendaquenta

Disney Store order - my selection of Christmas ornaments for the year (Merlin, Eeyore, Sorceror's Apprentice Mickey and Mulan) plus their Winter Minnie plushie.

Bexy164 and brucecore dazzle like this.
  9. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

The Incredible 2 on digital, and of course a weekend pass for Galacon!

10. Cendaquenta

Whole bunch of book pre-orders for the first few months of 2019 and a couple for this month that'll go by for Christmas.

11. Danishbrony2011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cassettes and portable cassette player.

12. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

A £1 N64 game from CeX. I didn't even read the name properly when I bought it; apparently it's World Cup 98. That doesn't matter.

The reason for this is that there's another N64 game I really want to get, but it never came out in Europe (though it did in the US, so it has an English version). The N64 is region-locked, but there's a very simple hack to get around this - all you need to do is replace the rear plastic plate of the game you want to play with a rear plate corresponding to your home region. The only thing preventing you from playing it is the fact that it doesn't fit in your console, and the only difference between cartridge shapes is the plate at the back, which is why this works!

The game I actually want to play... costs about £100, used, no box. So that'll be a fun investment.

13. sten whik

sten whik Space

It's a Mega Man game isn't it? :p

14. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Assuming it's Mega Man 64, I've always wanted to get the Legends version on the PlayStation but that is way more than £100! (abliet complete)

15. Danishbrony2011

16. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

Nope! I don't have much interest in the 3D Mega Man titles; it's Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. Mint condition boxed, it goes for $1500 and over...

sten whik likes this.
  17. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

The Season One DVD for Miraculous Ladybug. This is a French cartoon which I'd never watched a full episode of until just a few weeks ago, but which I'm now right up to date with (they've just started S3). It's got its claws into me in a way I never would have predicted, and I now really want to know what's going to happen. :)

Cost me £9.99 in HMV, which seems to be the only high street shop that stocks it. It's a bare-bones DVD indeed -- no extras whatsoever, not even a photo gallery, and the dubbed English audio only, though rather unfashionably I actually prefer dub to sub for this show. Oh well, it's still nice to have S1 in physical form.

Bexy164 and Candy Yunagi like this.
  18. Cheese Sandwich

I think I did quite well on this Pony bundle this afternoon. The three princess Build a Bears are in pretty much Immaculate condition and DVD's have hardly/haven't been watched. Did well to get this all for £110 me thinks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I picked up a Magic the Gathering Ultimate Masters box today. It's very expensive and whilst I don't appreciate Wizards raising the price for a cash grab, the set is great and I'm hoping for a lot of spicy pulls.

20. Danishbrony2011

[​IMG]

Cliff Richard's Congratulations

Parthidens likes this.