1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

I've started writing again. Run, hide, and shield the children!

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Rare80, 20 October 2017.

1. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

It's National Writing Day in my country today. You know with that means... Yes! More odd tense changes, misspellings, strange word omissions, and poorly conceived plot ideas. Am I being sarcastic? The only way to know for sure is to read, and give me the harsh, painful criticism and feedback that the internet is known for!

I'm only five six chapters in, and it'll probably be at least triple that when I'm finished. I'm still finding errors in my writing, even in chapters I've written, so I'm always updating. I wasn't even planning on making this thread now, but because of National Writing Day, I was feeling in the spirit.

This is probably a bad idea, oh well.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/387825/tales-from-riversdale-life-without-harmony

#1 Rare80, 20 October 2017
    Last edited: 21 October 2017
    Teamidris and Aethelberdia like this.
  2. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

3. Teamidris

Teamidris Engineer, Writer & Cosplay