1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Journey To The Land Of The Scots and Bronies

Discussion in 'BronyScot Convention Discussion' started by HypnoHooves, 23 November 2016.

1. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Habitual Pony

The Doctors Journal: Journey to the land of the Scots and the Bronies

Yet again Equestria was in trouble, Celestia (Praise the sun) was in a panic, the Mare-Stare (one of my many Arch Enemies) had been seen using her compression beam device on a large number of Pony- ville residents The poor victims being paralyzed and reduced in size, before being carried off in her time machine. Yes the Mare-Stare I regret also possesses the technology to travel in time without the use of magic (although my technology makes time come forward to me, so is more cutting edge)

To add to the chaos Luna (Hail the moon) had vanished!. As Celestia was unable to do anything (as usual) I needed to step in to help as no pony wanted to accept Starlight Glimmer's offer of using a time spell due to prior bad results. So I set off in chase through both time and space....

A quick trip in time revealed the terrible truth, the Mare-Stare had traveled back in time and foal-napped Luna when young, in exactly the same way as many of the residents of Pony-ville – she was now paralyzed and taken away!

Knowing the terrible impact on the history of Equestria I knew I had to give immediate chase in my trusty box, tracking and following the Mare-Stare to her current location – a strange land called “Scotland”.

Upon arrival I quickly scanned the locality from inside my box and revealed the victims of the foal-napping were being held in a hotel, called the “Hilton”, A strange name for a Hotel not on a Hill. My visuals of the species “Scot” quickly showed how different they were to us ponies. Essentially large Monkeys on two legs who eat fried blood for breakfast and their Stallions are not afraid of showing off their feminine side by wearing skirts.

Using a perception filter to appear as one of them, I stepped out of my box to find a number of them taking photos of it. They did not seem shocked to see a large blue box appear on the street, but did ask me if I had seen some creature called “Capaldi”, my response of “Who?” had a weird result of getting laughter from the Scots. I then took the opportunity to trot on over to the Hotel.

Walking on two legs is a trick, but one I picked up rather quickly. Upon entering the Hotel I spotted the Mare-Stares machine vanish – she had escaped me yet again! But I did notice a large number of these “Scots” were holding the foal-napped citizens on Pony-ville!

It seems this group were slavers called “Bronies” a sub species of the “Scots” but who had different habits. Apparently this group are less known to headbutt strangers, and also less likely to complain at having to pay 4 bits for a beer. Unfortunately they did violently resist attempts to prize away their foal-napped victims with a battle cry of “buy your own!”. It seems on site they had a “vendor hall” selling the victims for prices as high as hundreds of bits!

Realizing I had to use all my bits to buy as many of the victims as possible, I set to work and I did rescue a number of them and get them back to the safety of my box, but it was a hopeless task as no pony could afford to buy them all. But of them all Baby Luna would be the biggest prize, one I couldn't find, at least at first.

It seems Baby Luna wasn't for sale, she was the prize in a competition called “cosplay” with the Brony slave owners dressing as their slaves to win prizes. Luna was the grand prize.

It was then I noticed a non enslaved Pegasus, "Reverb Skyriff" wandering among the slavers and getting photographs taken, a pony could win this cosplay and rescue Luna, perhaps if I dropped my perception filter and assumed my true form I could win?

Putting the plan into practice was easy, and soon I was walking around as a earth pony getting my photo taken by these Bronies. One of the ponies I had helped escape earlier, Spitfire, joined me on the quest to rescue Luna. Yes gentle colts my learning of technology in the centuries since I was a young foal had enabled me to reverse the evil Mare-Stares device effects.

The competition consisted of showing off your costume to the Bronies and hoping they liked it. I didn't perform much but took the opportunity to scan with my trusty sonic screwdriver. Spitfire however wooed the Bronies over with a squeaky in the hooves – a side effect of being transformed from the plush toy earlier.

Well the judging was nerve wracking and I didn't win... no! It was however SPITFIRE who won and was able to claim Luna. Yes Baby Luna was saved for Equestria – although I do fear this experience may have been the trauma that led to her becoming Nightmare Moon later in life.

Over the next day I made several attempts to rescue more ponies, including from a slave auction, a prison called ”Tokyo Toys” and a follow-up event called “Rock Nessie” (that was a major party with music DJ-PON and Octavia would have loved), before I returned to Equestria.

Despite my success in rescuing many ponies and returning them to 'almost' normal, a large number have remained held by the Bronies who have now spread out to the far corners of the world. But don't fear pony kind, because the Doctor has a plan.

My box will travel forward to the next year when the “Bronies” will attend the event again, this time my box will come with loads of royal guards. The effectiveness of the royal guards under Flash Sentry against evil villains is ...erh... oh dear... hmmm I need another plan if we stand any chance.....

But don't fear I will have a plan soon! and return to save more ponies!

==Journal End===

2. CrikeyoRilley

CrikeyoRilley Supplier of Apples and Apple Accessories.

Very good, thanks for sharing :D

HypnoHooves likes this.
  3. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

so that was you who parked their tardis outside the hotel? XP could see it through the window from my table lol

HypnoHooves likes this.
  4. HypnoHooves

Yes... i need to fix it so it blends in.. one of these centuries i will get around to it.

5. Zenfox

Zenfox SE Train Pone

You got a big spanner for when you do:p

HypnoHooves likes this.
  6. HypnoHooves

of course!