1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville Just a small cider

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Sonicrainboom_BOOM, 19 August 2012.

1. Explonova

Explonova The Lazy Pony

What a committed pony he is. Thinking of the safety of Ponyville, even after he gave all that he could. I can't just leave him here. We would have both been toast if it weren't for this selfless winged pony. thought Brohorn with a grunt of frustration and helplessness.

Brohorn looked at the sky, as the raindrops continued to fall on his face. The rain soaked his mane quite thoroughly, but Brohorn was quite used to the cold. His concern was mostly focused on the two ponies that needed shelter and medical attention. He was searching for a sign of one of the of pegasi in the sky, but to no avail.

Behind him, Brohorn could hear a weak voice muffled by the downpour. It was Starfall, who couldn't maintain a sitting position for too long. She then proceeded to lie back down and rest.

Looks like she's still too fatigued. If only one of these ponies was okay to walk. It would make getting these two to shelter much easier. thought Brohorn in desperation.

Time was running short. These two ponies needed to be warm and dry; lest they suffer hypothermia in their fatigued state.

"Here goeth nothing." said Brohorn nervously, as he scooped up both Starfall and Night Fury onto his back. Brohorn was indeed a large strong pony but with the additional load of Night Fury and his armour, he strained to carry them both.

At first Brohorn managed to keep a fairly steady pace, considering the heavy load. However, every step became even more difficult than the last. By now the pub wasn't that far away, but at the pace Brohorn was moving it didn't look like they were going to make it any time soon.

Out from the clouds, Brohorn could make out a voice. With the two unconscious ponies on his back, he couldn't turn around to find the source. He tried to respond, but he was finding it hard enough to even stay standing at this point.

Brohorn gently set the two down beside him as he gave himself a rest. He then looked to the sky and spotted a royal blue pegasis in the air with a scorched wing.

"She's got some minor burns, and she's taken in some smoke! Both her and this winged guard pony seem to be out cold!" yelled Brohorn in response to the royal blue Pegasus.

"I can take them to the pub, but it might take a while!" informed Brohorn, hoping the royal blue pegasus could hear him through the downpour.

I really feel guilty about Brohorn being the one to take the credit for saving Starfall. You guys have been working hard all this time, and I suddenly show up and hog all the glory.

I definitely do not want Brohorn to hog the spotlight, and drag these two to the pub single handedly. At the same time, there is the pressing matter of calming down that storm, which only the pegasi can handle.

NinjaDuckie and SonicRainboom_BOOM, if you would prefer to assist Brohorn that's fine. But the option is also there to continue working on the storm issue, so I leave it in your hands.

2. Arualsti

Arualsti ah-roo-al-stee

In Starfall's defense, she doesn't really know who saved her, or what is going on quite yet. I am sure when she comes round you and Fury can explain what happened to her

Starfall began to stir again at the loud noise blasting near her ear. Pub? 'Noooo' she rasped. 'Ponies, won't let us in'. She felt sick to her stomach and her head felt like a bolt of lightning had cleaved it in two. Her throat felt worst of all, however. Breathing was hard, she felt like she had several ponies stood on her chest. She looked up into the night sky, trying to see her companions. She noticed to smears of blue high within the clouds, but no Fury. Black against the dark grey of the clouds would be hard to spot, but she could not even spot the flaming read of his tail. She began to worry. 'Fury?' She croaked. A strained groan next to her made her turn her head. The black stallion lay there, his armour patchily coated in soot. He looked in worse condition than herself.

Starfall sniffed, holding back tears, hoping that he would be ok, feeling that his condition was undoubtedly her fault. 'Fury?' she asked again, limply poking his side with a hoof.

3. Sonicrainboom_BOOM

Sonicrainboom_BOOM ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY

Following Shocklight's eyes Lightning too glanced earthwards. "I don't know that guard pony stopped me from saving her so I hop-" he was cut off my a booming voice that rang up through the skies.

-"She's got some minor burns, and she's taken in some smoke! Both her and this winged guard pony seem to be out cold!"-

Looking back to Shocklight with a worried expression he nervously said "Er, who is he?"

4. Explonova

Explonova The Lazy Pony

"Oh really? That's just great..." said Brohorn in exasperation, after hearing about the pub.

It seems like Starfall isn't coping too well with the smoke in her lungs. Ideally we need to get her someplace, and clear her respiratory with a warm drink. thought Brohorn sick with worry. Is there anywhere else that would open their doors for some injured and fatigued ponies?! Brohorn desperately thought to himself, as he was still new to Ponyville.

After Starfall expressed her concerns for Fury, Brohorn was deeply moved. These ponies aren't going to get better out in this weather, and he had to do something.

"Relax Starfall. He's as tough as they come. He's just exhausted after saving our hides is all." said Brohorn reassuringly.

"If we don't find another place to get to soon, I might just buck that door down. Viking style." huffed Brohorn with growing impatience.

Brohorn noticed another one of the pegsi up in the sky. He had a navy blue coat with a short lake blue mane.

"Well met sky pony! I am Brohorn from the Viking Isle north east of Equestria! I thought I might lend a helping hoof, and get these two to safety!" yelled Brohorn through the rain.

5. Sonicrainboom_BOOM

Sonicrainboom_BOOM ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY

Reslove this RP? or leave it?

6. NinjaDuckie

NinjaDuckie Abrahoof Lincolt

Gotta be resolved, I think. C'mon, we can do this. Just work together for a few posts on the storm and let Brohorn handle the ground with Starfall and Fury. Once the storm's redirected, return to town, finish up. I do get back from work late now, though, so my updates will be limited to early morning and late afternoon/evening.

Shocklight shrugged, not knowing the new pony or where he'd appeared from - but his ludicrously sonorous voice implied he was more than capable of standing up to the storm. The voice echoed up again to them both:
    "I thought I might lend a helping hoof, and get these two to safety!"

Reinforcements were reinforcements, and viking reinforcements at that; Shocklight wasn't about to look a gift pony in the mouth. "You heard him," declared Shocklight to Lightning Flash. "He's handling the situation on the ground, all we have to do is get reins on the storm before it damages Ponyville any more. I'll take the top layer, you take the bottom. Standard redirection procedure. GO."
    And without waiting for a response, Shocklight took off into the cloud, to start manipulating the air currents.

7. Explonova

Explonova The Lazy Pony

Brohorn could see that the pegasi had to concentrate their efforts on the strangely violent weather; as they left Brohorn in charge of Starfall and Fury. After a short rest and a stretch, Brohorn picked up the two unconscious ponies, and was slowly on the move to find shelter. Although Starfall had informed Brohorn that the ponies in the pub had locked their doors, he proceeded towards the pub anyway. He would have thought that perhaps a little Viking persuasion would change their minds.

Finally they arrived at the pub after much struggling with carrying Starfall and Fury. Brohorn set the two unconscious ponies down beside him as gently as he could before approaching the door.

"Here goeth nothing..." said Brohorn under his breath.

"Please open your doors! There are two injured ponies out here! Could you please at least let us inside?" pleaded Brohorn as he knocked on the door with his hoof.

No response.

"Forget about me. If you could just take these two ponies inside!" shouted Brohorn desperately.

Again, nothing.

Brohorn listened with his ear pressed against the door. There wasn't a single sound to be heard in the pub. It was eerily quiet.

They all must be taking shelter in the cellar and are unable to hear us. thought Brohorn.

He couldn't buck the door down, since he was still new to Ponyville. Brohorn didn't want to give a bad name for his fellow Viking ponies.

Frustrated and downtrodden, Brohorn took a quick look around the back of the pub. To his luck Brohorn noticed a large delivery cart full of empty barrels, no doubt used to transport beverages from the brewery. Brohorn removed the barrels and laid the two ponies in the cart, with some torn potato sacks as crude blankets that were found nearby. After a few minutes of traveling, Brohorn arrived at his home and studio. Transporting Starfall and Fury became much easier with a set of wheels.

Brohorn left the two ponies on his large Viking Pony bed. They had to share the same bed, but fortunately they were both unconscious so they couldn't complain about it. Exhausted from the ordeal, Brohorn started a fire in the fireplace and put a urn of mead on the fire. Tired and relieved, Brohorn stretched out on the bench watching the fire crackle. A tankard of some warm spiced mead would do him good.