1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Lancashire Brony: HypnoHooves Birthday Bash 24th Meeting: Saturday 22nd Feb 2020

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by HypnoHooves, 1 February 2020.

1. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Recognised Pony

Lancashire Brony: 24th Meeting: Saturday 22nd Feb 2020
    Station Hotel Preston 12:00am to 5pm
    [​IMG]

Welcome to our 24th meeting!. Every local pony is welcome to this gathering of the Lancashire herd in Preston - but we know many of you travel hundreds of miles for these preston events.

Our venue is the upstairs room at the station hotel. for what will no doubt be another friendly gathering.- but you need to be able to defeat the dreaded stairs to attend. however we may shift to another venue that is accessible...but this is further from the station and wont have food available. keep an eye out on here for venue change!.

Schedule
    The plan is to meet up at 12:00am at the station hotel. for chat and discussions - they are open earlier and some ponies will be around from 11 im sure.

12:00 Plush Con till end
    13:30 My Little Pony Monopoly
    14:30 CCG for those not playing monopoly
    16:00 beers and chat and plan for the preston comic con pony invasion -
    16:30-17:00 expected end

Details:

Hypnohooves birthday bash... yes its a milestone birthday and hypnohooves is keeping their age secret. so... guess... Hypnhooves wont be too upset is ponies come with cards marked too high in age :)

CCG
    Join us for a game playing this card based game of pony adventure, bring your decks, or borrow a deck for fun. the game is well worth while

My Little Pony Monopoly
    want to own camelot? now is your chance! be the richest pony in all of pony ville!

Plan for griffish isles n and other meets/ conventions

Plush Con.
    As usual... Bring your plushes, see if they can enjoy being part of the celebrations!

Venue map
    [​IMG]

NJW likes this.
  2. NJW

NJW Habitual Pony

I can't wait! I would like to join the CCG, unfortunately my CCG decks are in Bradford and I'm in Wrexham :(

3. HypnoHooves

will lend you a deck

NJW likes this.
  4. HypnoHooves

meet is tommorrow! see you all ponies!