1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Last Pony Standing (Extreme Version)

Discussion in 'Forum Games and Randomness' started by MachinePony, 28 December 2012.

1. Vianessa

Vianessa Something terrible’s happened, no idea what it is

Sooooooo LB(ackground)PS anyone?

2. Killergoose

Killergoose Modest genius

*Clears throat.*

In all seriousness though, I think this thread series has had its time. Time to put it to rest.

Nsxile likes this.
  3. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

If initial scores are no more than, say, 250 (preferably lower), I'd probably take part.

4. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

Feel free. For my sanity, I won't be playing these types of games for a good long time. ;)

Nsxile likes this.
  5. Nsxile

Nsxile Honorary Dragon

Well... That was probably the most difficult thing I've done in my life... :p Thanks to Killergoose, Wonderbolt, Maz, Core_Underscore, MachinePony, Pixiced, Silver Broom, Hurricane, D_Vault, Spencer75 (and anyone else I've missed off that list) for making this victory possible. Also, thanks to Bridle Timeout and Cuttleshock for negotiating the truce, fixing posts and ultimately helping end this thread faster. I'll probably be retiring from future threads regarding LPS...

6. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

Thank you to Nsxile and Killergoose for sticking with the truce until the end and for helping bring things to a quick end. :)

Thanks to Cuttleshock for checking numbers and for helping with Twi for a while. (And thanks to the various people who popped in now and then to add points to Twi)

Cuttleshock, Killergoose and Nsxile like this.
  7. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

....annnnnnd its over xD

Bridle Timeout and Nsxile like this.