1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Lazy stupid 'Justice League of Equestria' picture

Discussion in 'Art and Drawings' started by MJEccles, 13 January 2012.

1. MJEccles

MJEccles Active Pony

I have nothing to do tonight. And I have (had) half a bottle of scotch. Which explains wtf this is!

Last year, DC comics did a big relaunch of all their comics, including Justice League. Lots of the fans were rather controversial about this. But the actual comics themselves were pretty good, and I'm thoroughly into them. So... yeah, that explains wtf all this is.

[​IMG]

Pictured above...
    - "Super Sparkle", last daughter of Krypton, upholder of truth, justice, friendship and red capes.
    - "Wonder Rarity", modern-day amazon warrior woman, heir of Zeus and brutal sword-fighter.
    - "Bat Pie", the dark knight and scourge of the cowardly and superstitious criminals of Ponyville.
    - "Spike Lantern", galactic space guardian and wielder of Princess Celestia's magic ring.
    - "The Dash", the azure speedster, the fastest hero alive. What more needs to be said?
    - "Aquajack", queen of Atlantis, able to communicate telepathically with all sea-faring apples.
    - "Flutter-borg", fused with advanced technology, all machines are within her reign of power.

You may now throw rotten fruit and veg at me.

2. Ripp_

Ripp_ Now in Smoky Bacon flavour.

I think may be more apporiate than rotten fruit and veg.

3. MJEccles

MJEccles Active Pony

Cake is good. Third degree assault with pastry is less good. I dunno if this good or not :p

4. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

Green Lantern Spike? Makes me wanna break out my graphics tablet...

5. MJEccles

MJEccles Active Pony

Yeah... sorry, spike-fans. I miscounted. I was all "There's six ponies, and six members of Justice League! Yay!"
    Then the picture was all "There's seven members of Justice League, dude."
    And I went "Oh. I should have noticed that before I stuck everyone else's heads on. Quick, get a picture of Spike, he's green. I'm sure he'll do."
    Sorry..

6. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

Oh I'm not complaining; I love the idea of Spike as a Green Lantern!