1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Leeds Christkindlmarkt Meet 1st December 2018

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by anthony rothstein, 13 August 2018.

1. anthony rothstein

[​IMG]

Not long now until the German Christmas Market makes it's way back to Leeds! For our fourth year we'll be heading there once again. For pretzels, German bier and Christmassy good feels.
    Best way to end a year on!

Meeting spot: Leeds Train Station, outside WHSmiths.
    Time: 12 noon, leaving by 12:30.
    Date: 1st December 2018
    Pre-Meet: For those turning up early, meet at the Uppercrust in the train station.

General Plan: Subject to change
    ✅Meet at 12 noon at Leeds Train Station
    ✅Leave at 12:30
    ✅Free range of the German Market - Eating and drinking from the different huts (Wurst, mead, beer, pretzels, cheesey garlic bread, meat, sweets, waffles, pancakes, cheese on a stick, anything you can imagine!)
    ✅Possibly heading to the Alp Bar for German food if people want
    ✅Head to Wetherspoons around 2:30pm (possibly earlier depending on weather and crowds)
    ✅Spend most of the day in Spoons, possibly making trips out to shops in small groups

Secret Santa
    Never successfully done the secret Santa, would be awesome if we could! Only has to be £1-2 sort of gifts really.
    Please let me know if you're interested so I can arrange this!

RSVP by commenting in the thread or joining the Facebook Event [Coming Soon] on Bronies UK

Contact
    Feel free to contact me through PMs here, Twitter or Facebook with any questions about the meet or for guidance during the day.

Rules
    Please follow the out and about guidelines found here: http://ukofequestria.co.uk/pages/rules/