1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Leicester Cinema Meet EQG3: MLP: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games (Sat Oct 24th) Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'Event Feedback' started by Nekky, 24 October 2015.

1. Nekky

Nekky Inactive Pony

Hey Everypony! :)
    Hope y'all had a good time, I know i did! :D

This is the Feedback Thread for the "Leicester Cinema Meet for EQG3: My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games (Sat Oct 24th)"

I would first like to thank everypony for coming, it was a blast. :p
    It was awesome to meet everypony, & I really enjoyed the film. :)
    I hope things ran well enough for everypony, other than the morning, I kinda left everything freeform, so we could all do whatever we liked! ;)
    I feel it worked out well enough, other than the rain, but ah can't do anything about that... :(

Any and All Feedback is welcome!
    Again, Thanks for coming Everypony, It was Awesome! :D
    Nekky! x [​IMG][​IMG]

CuldeeFell, Dalek Caan and handy443 like this.
  2. Dalek Caan

Dalek Caan Habitual Pony

I was a little worried when I was departure to Leicester.
    But It was nice to spend time with you all.
    I enjoy movie and time after, especialy when we was in "Forbiden Planet".
    I'm thankful to Nekky, because his answer to my post convinced me to come.
    I would like to thank all the people that I met today.
    I hope I will get time to appear on Leicester meet.
    See you next time :)

3. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Apart from the rain I think the meet went well.

Nekky, BBQNINJA501ST and CuldeeFell like this.
  4. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Thank you all, but particularly @Nekky for a really great day today. Seeing the film together was fantastic, the lifts worked out well (and meant we could avoid most of the rain!), lunch was good and I enjoyed walking around the shops together and visiting Forbidden Planet. I particularly enjoyed the vintage toyshop with all the second hand toys and games from decades past. That was good fun.

Visiting Cafe Lux in the afternoon was really nice as well. A great place to sit and chat about ponies in their upper room, and the staff were really friendly and helpful as well. Definitely the sort of place worth supporting.

So thank you to everyone else who was there, I had a blast, and it would be great to see you all again some day.

5. handy443

handy443 Pixel Puppy

Well, that was fun! Many thanks to @Nekky's brother and @BBQNINJA501ST for the lifts there and back - it was much appreciated considering the weather! @Nekky, thanks for organising everything and being our tour guide :p

The film itself was... hmmm.... I agree with Dr Wolf in that it was a mixed bag. But really, the best part about these meets is to catch up with people and make new friends, so it was a day well spent, in my opinion :D

6. BBQNINJA501ST

BBQNINJA501ST Recognised Pony

Thank you for a great day all and especially @Nekky. it's great to meet you all :D I hope to keep in touch with your

I saw this video thought you would want to see it. if you haven't seen it already

Nekky and Dalek Caan like this.
  7. Future Twilight

Future Twilight Active Pony

The film was good and it's always interesting meeting new people and generally spending the day with people which I don't get to do very often.

@Nekky did a good job organising and hosting the whole event.

If only it didn't rain, why Rainbow Dash.

#7 Future Twilight, 24 October 2015
    Last edited: 24 October 2015
    BBQNINJA501ST and Nekky like this.