1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

London Meets: Every Friday

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Servant Phoenix, 29 August 2016.

1. Servant Phoenix

Servant Phoenix Free hugs

London Meets - Recurrent

Where:
    London - Waterloo Station on the first Friday of each month, Victoria Station on every other Friday.

When:
    Every Friday 17:00-23:00

What:
    Regular Central London coffee/pub meets on every Friday evening

Details:
    On every Friday starting from 17:00, we have a regular meet, alternating between London Victoria and London Waterloo, about 5-20 people turning up every time. (over 100 members)

We meet at one of the train station's Starbucks, have a nice cup of warm beverage, and then we move somewhere to eat (and drink), depending on the location. We usually bring some card/board-games to play as well.

Our default meeting places are:
    Starbucks Coffee Company, Platform 2, London Victoria Station (StreetView) - Usually in the very back.
    Starbucks Coffee Company, Platform 19, London Waterloo Station (StreetView) - Usually upstairs.

The meet has a private conversation, which is the primary source of information, and a Skype group. Please send me (or @Alteran ) a message if you want to join us, so we can add you to the conversation and you will be able to see where we meet next.

#1 Servant Phoenix, 29 August 2016
    Last edited: 19 March 2017
  2. Alteran

Alteran Horse Noises

Bumping this for visibility. We're still very much a thing! Let either @Servant Phoenix or @Alteran (me) know if you'd like to find out more!

Servant Phoenix likes this.
  3. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

I would be interested in joining this... Been a while since I been to a Brony meet outside a convention.

I don't normally work Fridays so should be possible.

4. Servant Phoenix

Servant Phoenix Free hugs

Do you want to be added to the private conversation to get regular updates?

5. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

Sure.. Sounds good :)