1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Looking for a writer for comics

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Stormblaze, 19 June 2014.

1. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

Hey guys,

after my latest cover art of The Party Hasn't ended, I was thinking of trying out a comic to it, but I just dont have the time to write anymore. So would anyone want to do it for me if I give you the jist of it? If it goes well, maybe we'll do some more.

Anyway this is how it goes

Rainbow Dash really has a crush on Soarin, but misses her chance to ask him out at a WonderBolt's Party. Pinkie and StormBlaze notice her awkwardness at this party and want to help her out. Pinkie gets planning on a party for the set up, but in the run up to this party, Stormy and Pinkie and maybe other ponies are trying to give Dashie tips on the perfect date speech and how she should act etc. They also go into Soarin's fave things. Dashie gets a bit overwhelmed by all this as its all girly and she has a rep to maintain. Stormy takes her aside and tells her that even the biggest Tomboys have their weakspots when it comes to very special someponies.
    The party comes and Dashie still acts as awkward as the last time, walking up to Soarin, saying some cheesy line then running away. Then it starts gettig late and the party starts to die down and Dashie thinks shes missed her chance again and stays behind to help Pinkie and Stormy clean up to take her mind off it. Turns out Soarin has also stayed behind. Whilst Stormy and Pinkie are cleaning up in the kitchen, Dashie sees her chance and bravely walks up to Soarin. She confesses everything in her own way, forgetting all the "training" the girls had given her the last few days. Turns out that Soarin feels the same way, so they make it a date.

I hope thats enough to give a good idea of this ship I have. I got the inspiration from this song

If you dont know my OC well, here's a quick ref of her
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/fire_kougra15/1342618244kerijiano_jess_pony_ref_zps794f64d4.jpg

Name: StormBlaze
    Species: Pegasus

-She's a tomboy like Dashie.
    - She sings
    - She had a special somepony, but something happened and she misses him but doesnt show it.
    - Shes intelligent, but only when it comes to general knowledge, history and creativity. Most of the time shes like having a big kid around, shes not stupid, just a little distracted at times.
    - she loves to have fun.
    - shes a little bigger than most mares

Hope thats enough. I really look forward to seeing what happens =3

2. Blueshift

Blueshift Well-Known Pony

What sort of length are you looking at?

3. 8_Bit

8_Bit Literal Ass

I am interested in offering my assistance :)

4. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

i dont want it to be really long, just enough so that I can make a decent comic out of it.