1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Manchester Bee Bronies: Monthly Meets

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Amethyst Shade, 7 February 2019.

1. Amethyst Shade

Ohai everypony!

I'm finally getting round to posting about our meets on UKofE (yay!)

I host a monthly meet of the Manchester Bee Bronies at FanBoy3, Hilton Street (just off Piccadilly Gardens) in Manchester City Centre [map link].
    We have a guaranteed space set aside for us once a month, but the date moves around depending on what other events they have on. Our usual space is downstairs in the basement (where there are also toilets and vending machines) but occasionally we will need to set up base camp on the ground floor in the shop area.

Please note there is a £3 charge per person to cover the booking, but with this you gain a £4 discount on anything in the store (including food & drinks ;) )

Our next Meets are booked for Saturday 16th November at 1pm and Saturday 21st December at 1pm.

I'll do my best to keep this thread updated, but your're better off joining our herd at UK Bronies & Pegasisters for updates and our full events calendar that covers all of the UK.

*hoof-bumps* /)

Amethyst

#1 Amethyst Shade, 7 February 2019
    Last edited: 29 September 2019
    Halifax 95 likes this.
  2. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I am tempted to come to one of these. I love Manchester as a city but being from London it's a long trek but I can see what I can do :)

3. Amethyst Shade

It would be great to see you come along. There are fast track trains that run between London Euston and Manchester Piccadilly if that helps, and we're just round the corner from Piccadilly station at this end.

4. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Yep, been to Manchester before so I know the route :p It's more about money really than time but I would love to revisit and meet some new people :)

5. Amethyst Shade

Well we're around every month so if you do manage to make it up we'd be very happy to welcome you!

GatewaytoGlimmer likes this.