1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Previous Con MCM London - May 2017

Discussion in 'Conventions Discussion' started by BRJ, 10 March 2017.

?

Pinkie; what to do about?

1. Let her run free!

2. CAGE.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Melgarh

Melgarh Dragon of Czequestria

I see a Fringe event registered for Saturday at 13:00 - West Entrance Stairs location. I presume this is it?

See ya tomorrow! =)

EDIT:

13:00 Furry and Pony Meet Shadowfay -- West Entrance Stairs
    13:00 Furries and My Little Pony Meet dream away cosplay -- Statue at foot of West Entrance Stairs

Lol which one now then?

2. Hampshire Brony

Hampshire Brony Shaun of the dead

I see many pony people at the Fox. Hello to you!

3. Hampshire Brony

Hampshire Brony Shaun of the dead

Hmm. Saw a few people I didn't recognise wandering around, saw the large group in the pub on Friday.

At the bottom of the stairs by the statue at 1pm on Saturday, I could only find @BronyMedic

4. tellyweb

tellyweb TellyWeb Cartoons

I was there on the Saturday (27th), but didn't stay long on account of I wasn't feeling too well. But mainly, I got to see Hynden Walch and Jeremy Shada. ^^

5. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

I will say I enjoyed my time at MCM even if I was there for the Saturday only. It was good to see some ol' friends while I was there and this was actually the first convention where I was attending the convention alone because in the past I had colleagues accompany me but I feel I enjoyed it a little bit more thanks to the fact that I could do whatever I wanted and go wherever I pleased without having to worry about the time or be restricted in a way. So glad that happened. And I got quite a lot done while I was there.