1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Meetups In Scotland?

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by GeodesicDragon, 23 January 2021.

1. GeodesicDragon

GeodesicDragon Prince Brublood

(I hope this is okay to post; if not, delete it and feel free to slap my wrist.)

Is anyone out there running a meet anywhere in Scotland? I don't have the guts to run one myself, but it'd be nice to know if there are some being organised. Lockdown may have put an end to public meets, but the power of the Internet means that virtual ones are more common, and I'm trying to come out of my social shell and actually interact with people while I'm furloughed.

I'm being optimistic about my chances of there being any Scottish meets, even though all of the Scottish area brony groups I could find on Facebook seem to have been inactive for a while. The main Scottish Bronies group is also guilty of this, but that is something I am trying to reverse, hence why I'm making this post.

So, if you run a meet, please let me know; if you're happy for me to share the details of your meet - day, time, who to contact and how to contact them - on the Scottish Bronies website, then send me a PM.

2. HypnoHooves

HypnoHooves Honorary Pony

greetings from england.. and who organised the brony meet at mcm scotland in sept 19. Bronyscot is alas no more, last in 2018 but there are alot of bronies in scotland. let us hope you get going with meets and if we get over covid soon, perhaps i can pop up for some!