1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Minecraft Server Info - 1.11.2 ~ White Listed

Discussion in 'Games' started by UmbraFlare, 1 February 2015.

1. UmbraFlare

UmbraFlare Starship captain extraordinaire

The Survival Server is now live

Server info: As UKoE doesn't have its own MC server right now, I welcome you guys to my private survivial server. Please take note of the IP address below.

Feel free to wonder about and build whereever you like. Do not grief or otherwise destroy the buildings already built or I will set Herobrine on you!

Rules are below, please take note of them before joining, the 3 strike rule is applied on this server

------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

The server is currently: OPEN
    Recording in session: NO
    Possible issues:
    - World has been updated with a multiverse mod, commands may not work
    - Whitelist was corrupted, old one restored

If you have any issues relating to the above, please let me know asap so I can look into it

------ ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

This server is funded by UmbraFlare, but is used primarily by this community. If you are able to, donations to help keep the server running are greatly appreciated ~
    https://billing.nitrous-networks.com/grouppay.php?hash=d18fd-a87a2-0ece2-3b8d7-0b1ae-28994-bb

The server does not take much to run monthly (only £5 a month) so even if you are able to donate the smallest amount it would be greatly helpful

All money donated goes towards the running of the server, no money will be coming to myself

In game rewards;

Currently I cannot offer in game rewards for donations but I would like to. If you have suggestions for in game rewards for certain doation tiers, please do suggest them!

Commands to know;

/mv spawn - return to WORLD SPAWN

Please use this IP to access via Minecraft: shadowvault.nitrous.it / 185.38.148.54:25584

It is a vanilla/Spigot 1.12.0 server which requires no plugins on the players side to run.

Spawn Coords: 241 / 231

This server is my private server which on occasion can be closed while I do youtube recordings. I shall try to leave a message here on this comment if it is closed and it's estimated time of re-opening.

Currently the Whitelist consists of;

UKoE / MC

Bexy164 / Bexy164
    Zos / Zos253
    Gene / Fowler17
    Magpie / Beerbubble
    Untitled_Dot_V / Untitled_Dot_V
    finalsight / finalsight618
    Yuriski / Yuriski259
    Sleumas2000 / sleumas2000
    Alteran / AlteranAncient
    Corduroy Road / StevieCWheats & SteCisTTWG
    Geoff_the_melon / Skullcruncher129
    Blaze_Midnight / BlazeHonoo
    Bridle Timeout / bridletimeout
    GeodesicDragon / GeodesicDragon
    Sir_Luna / LunaAspall
    5L0TH / 5L0TH
    Silence_the_unicorn / silence_nightsky
    Eiro / Eiro_01
    WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ / WuBz
    Joshywooful / Rough_Boulder

Mickwho123 / Mickwho123
    Joshlee1232 / joshlee1232
    Sunflowmon / Sunflowmon
    Moneybags / Kniferharm
    GeoPanda / GeoPanda
    Wonderbolt / wonderbolt
    SilentHoof1989 / PeteH47
    Legion / LegionPrime_
    danspy1994 / danspy1994
    DerpyLover / _DerpyHooves
    Azlbrony / Az1987
    Muffinshire / Muffinshire
    BlueOrbit / BlueOrbit
    Spencer75 / Spencer725

---

To be added to the whitelist: please leave your MC name below, ** you must have 10 meaningful posts across the forum to be added ~ posts in this thread do not count **

For informational purposes Umbra Flare is known as LiChiba. Should you have any issues, please remember to PM myself OR leave a message on this thread if it is in regards of something not working ~ thanks ^u^

---

Rules - because they apparently need to be written down

- General no griefing/trolling rule ~ while playing pranks on people is fine, please refrain from setting traps within their homes, stealing blocks of or within their home/building(s), setting things on fire or generally being a pain

- Do not steal from other player's chests/buildings. They have worked hard for those items and are not likely to take kindly to people stealing their hard work. Using the excuse of "but I've only just started on this server" is not going to do you any favors

- Do not mess with or otherwise destroy pre-built redstone builds.

- Try to stay away from large RAM-heavy redstone builds, the server is there for everyone and no one likes lag. Should any be found to be creating lag they will be turned off

- Be considerate with your builds, if you wish to build something huge, feel free to make it but make sure those you are building near are ok with such a build. If not, there is plenty of map to use (20,000 blocks sq). 'Near' in this case is approx 30 blocks and less from your neighbour

- X-ray packs, while not banned from the server, are frowned upon. Please refrain from using them. Obvious abusers of x-ray packs to find rare materials are likely to be banned immediatly from the server and/or your items shared amongst other players

---

~ FAQ ~

What version is the server?
    1.11.2 ~ Vanilla

Who owns the server?
    Umbra Flare/LiChiba owns the server, UKoE members are however welcome to use it as their own

Are only UKoE Members on the server?
    No, there are players who are not members of UKoE. Should you see another player whos name is not on the UKoE player list (above) then they will be known by Umbra Flare herself

Someone has been trolling me, what do I do?
    Unless you have grabbed their IGN there is not much that can be done. The server does not have a roll-back system or plugin which checks what member did what and the console only gives so much information. Should you get their IGN however, they can be kicked from the server should it be deemed necessary

The server doesn't seem to be working right/not running...
    Sometimes the server requires a kick as plugins stall or something else stops. Simply leave a message in this thread or PM Umbra Flare asking for a restart or server kick

Did I see Herobrine on the server?
    Maybe...

Who is Bad_Data_ & why are they listed as 'Ghost'?
    [info removed coz secrets], and listed as 'Ghost' as the account can log in and out without notifications being broadcasted. Full invisibility allows for the ability to catch rule breakers in the act, watch secretly without being known about and hidden boots to the head. Always online or never online? Who knows when there is no information to say otherwise *insert creepy tune*

Can I be a Ghost in the game?
    No, such power could explode your noggin. I let someone else be a ghost once... much lag was had that day...

Can you install this plugin?
    Plugin suggestions are always welcome, as long as they work with 1.7.10 Bukkit servers. All plugins will be reviewed before adding, not all plugins are added though as sometimes conflicts between plugins and compatibility issues will stop them being from being installed

#1 UmbraFlare, 1 February 2015
    Last edited: 24 July 2017
    Bexy164 likes this.
  2. Vianessa

Vianessa Something terrible’s happened, no idea what it is

I declare my interest :p

I only want mods really, not much else really :)

3. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member

I'm certainly interested! And I could also help with anything you need

4. Zos

Zos A very broken pony

sounds fine to me. and ill be fine to help ;-)

5. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Lol I just had a mental image of a big group of us all spawning on top of a single sky factory tree.

UmbraFlare, Vianessa and Zos like this.
  6. UmbraFlare

haha yeah Skyblock is a wierd one, but quite interesting too. Have you played it?

7. UmbraFlare

forge based mods?

8. Zos

Zos A very broken pony

If its mods which require a good pc i wont be able to play. As my laptop only gets 20fps on the current server ;-)

UmbraFlare likes this.
  9. UmbraFlare

if there are any mods used we'll be sure to make sure they can be used by the majority of people :) but as I said I'm just taking suggestions right now ^^

Zos likes this.
  10. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member

Could I request a non-modded server please? It's just that my dad doesn't like downloading them

Aethelberdia, Gene, Zos and 1 other person like this.
  11. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

I love skyblock style maps/mods. I've played the original skyblock, sky den, agrarian skies, FTB retro and crash landing (technically not a skyblock but similar in a lot of ways). I haven't done sky factory yet, mostly because when i found out about it i was already really into agrarian skies and the hqm mod beat it out.

UmbraFlare likes this.
  12. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

I'd be happy for another survival server without mods and with structures. Tackling the enderdragon and the withers as a team would be awesome.

Other than that I'd be happy with Skyblock

UmbraFlare and Bexy164 like this.
  13. Joshywooful

Joshywooful Discord HypeSquad Member

I'm up for UKoE getting a second server.

14. BLame

BLame That Devonshire Mug.

As much as I'd love a UKoE Resonant Rise 3/Yogscraft Complete/FTB server, those are huge, very mod heavy packs and as such probably unsuitable for the purpose.

Interested to see what you decide to go with. :)

15. UmbraFlare

haha yeah, it'd never but *that* mod heavy if we went with mods as very few would be able to actually join XD

16. Vianessa

I think it would be best if we was to go with vanilla skyblock.

Depending on amount of people, we could work on a single (larger than normal) island, or have smaller teams / single people on standard size islands.

Yurishy and UmbraFlare like this.
  17. Geoff_the_Melon

Geoff_the_Melon Mr. Melon, Bazillionaire

I'd happily play a skyblock server as long as I can play with other people ^.^

18. Vianessa

Are we going ahead with this then?

19. UmbraFlare

we're still in talks about nitty gritty stuff, but it looks likely. More information will be posted here once we know what's going on :)

20. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

If we do vanilla sky block, can I suggest that we at least include a villager area.
    Making villagers in vSB is a humongous pain.

UmbraFlare likes this.