1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

MLP airing on Tiny Pop soon

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Willem Hattingh, 8 September 2013.

1. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree is on Pop right now for the few who haven't seen it yet (I know I'm late but Pop+1 is available in at least some areas I believe).

Also: Because we now have a local channel in this area I've got Tiny Pop back! Don't think I've ever enjoyed Over a Barrel and Bird in the Hoof so much! :D :eek:

What I don't understand is why Pop showed Rainbow Rocks the other week and then jumped to Legend of Everfree. Hope they show Friendship Games at some point...

#661 nerdowl, 6 August 2017
    Last edited: 6 August 2017
    Mane25 and DerpyWhooves like this.
  2. nerdowl

An early heads up this time: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games is on Pop, Saturday 19th August at 9:02AM :)

Mane25 and DerpyWhooves like this.
  3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Tiny Pop today is going straight from "Wonderbolts Academy" to "Spike At Your Service". I lose track of these things, but is "Apple Family Reunion" on the Dreaded Cider List?

4. nerdowl

According to Tiny Pop's listings on their website "Apple Family Reunion" is on Saturday 16th September at 1PM. Mind you it also says the episode after it is "Spike at your Service" so that makes me wonder whether they accidentally showed Spike this week? (Next weekend they're listed as showing 3.10 & 3.11 on Saturday and 3.12 & 3.13 on Sunday)

The 4:32PM episode today according to their listings is supposed to be Series 6 episode 14 (the Daring Do Convention one) so I'd be curious to see whether that was correct. Unfortunately you can't look at the past on their website so I dunno with Spike at Your Service was planned for this week or not.

5. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

S7 comes to Tiny Pop on 2nd October Just seen their trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. MERciless_Ostrich

MERciless_Ostrich Active Pony

How frequent are they scheduled to be showing them, if you know?

7. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

I don't know, but I'd assume one every weekday.

8. nerdowl

Caught the trailer today.

New episodes from Monday at 8am and 4:30pm if I remember rightly. Anyone know whether they'll be the same ep or two airing the same day?

9. Loganberry

A bit of a late heads-up as I've only just found out, but:

Tiny Pop has the first five episodes of S7 on a marathon today from 2pm. Very useful if you haven't seen them before!

Mane25, vcgriffin and mlpbronypony like this.
  10. nerdowl

Nice - that makes sense though as they showed those ones daily from Monday. I watched recordings of the 8am showing but they were also shown at 12pm, 2:30pm and at 4:30pm. (At least according to the guide - it has been wrong on some. The 12pm repeat exists though as I happened to catch the beginning of all bottled up just after watching my recording of it lol).

At the moment for me it’s 8am: New Series 7 ep (will be ep 6 on Monday), 10am: Series 6 ep (Newbie Dash is the one on Monday), 10:31am: Series 6 ep (Hearthwarming’s Tale is the one on monday ).

I had been watching the 3pm episodes last week but it looks like those are Series 3 ones next week.

Loganberry likes this.
  11. nerdowl

Okay that's weird - yesterday's 10am and 10:31am episodes were supposed to be 'Newbie Dash' and 'Hearthswarming Tail' instead it was 'Celestial Advice' and 'Hearthswarming Tail' (I want to show Dad the Christmas one because he likes Christmas stuff especially Christmas carol so glad that one was there).

Today's were different as well as the 10am episode was 'All Bottled Up' whereas my guide info said it was 'the fault in our cutie marks' . Looks like it's a different CMC ep they're showing now - one I haven't seen so will have to check the title when my recording has finished. ^^;;

12. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

Looks like Tiny Pop will be showing the finale on Friday 3rd and Monday 6th November, only a week after the US showing :)

Sorry for the double post but the Equestria Girls shorts will be shown on pop back to back on Sunday from 5pm :)

#672 mlpbronypony, 26 October 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: 26 October 2017
    DerpyWhooves likes this.
  13. Loganberry

Merged the double posts for you. :)

And good to see Tiny Pop/Pop getting close to the US schedule now. Maybe it's not quite as impressive as having the finale before the US last year, but it's pretty nice! :)

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  14. nerdowl

Don’t forget the clocks go back early hours of Sunday morning - don’t want anyone’s recording going wrong because of that!

mlpbronypony likes this.
  15. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

I don't generally watch on Tiny Pop but they've been showing a rather nice 30 second trailer for Season 7 on Tiny Pop which I've seen a couple of times on YouTube. (Google clearly knows I like ponies.)

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  16. mlpbronypony

Looks like Pop has put the EQG shorts in the wrong order! Not that most kids will notice but might question why juniper montage hates them in the 2nd one and not in the 3rd!

17. mlpbronypony

Edit : no worries they have shown it just decided for catchup to show both parts of the finale together!

18. mlpbronypony

Just seen an advert for Pony Day in Christmas Eve on Pop!

Robshi likes this.
  19. Loganberry

Well, that was rather amusing:

This afternoon, Tiny Pop showed "Where the Apple Lies" -- in its specially censored-for-the-UK version with Granny Smith at the end suggesting a "glass of juice".

This episode was immediately followed by "Top Bolt", in which the opening scene contained, uncensored, Rainbow talking about helping Applejack make cider. :p

DerpyWhooves and Robshi like this.
  20. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

POP got ponies all day.

Mane25 and mlpbronypony like this.