1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

MLP film... (NOT EQG?)

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by ChunkyTheHutt, 26 April 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChunkyTheHutt

ChunkyTheHutt That person

deaduser likes this.
  2. Radar Dash

Radar Dash t3h 1337 p1x31 h4x0r g33x 3xt1245 r0xx0rz

Wow thanks this is news I don't think anyone here has heard of it.

3. deaduser

deaduser Honorary Pony

2017!
    I'll be 18 by then!

4. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta she / they

5. BronyMedic

BronyMedic Equestrian Ambulance Service Trust

"Joe Ballarini, a comedy writer who made an uncredited contribution to 20th Century Fox's Ice Age: Continental Drift, is writing the film's script..." (Wikipedia, 2015)

This does not fill me with much faith if this is true. Why in the hay are they getting someone in to right the script when they have such talent script writers all ready there. I know it's different writing an episode and film script but when have people who know the characters and their mannerisms on tap just seems....strange.
    Also, I don't want to see it descend into a comedy fest as MLP is so much more than that....grumble grumble... I have huge reservations.

6. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Yep, given the above, I'm going to lock this now. Please post in the first thread above for general movie-related discussion, and the second *only* for discussion relating *specifically* to the Sony leak. Thanks! :)

(As a reminder, it's fine to revive an old thread if you have significant, relevant material to post. Something with a little more depth than "Me too!" or "Wow, looks interesting!" in other words. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.