1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

MLP Movie Meet - Yorkshire - Saturday November 4th

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by anthony rothstein, 15 July 2017.

Tags:
  1. Keyphob

Keyphob Recognised Pony

Thank you for arranging it! Hope your nose heals quickly! Was nice meeting new friends and catching up with old ones!

2. Nickcolt1998

Very pleased with this meet. Met some really nice people and saw a really great movie.

3. DanielC

DanielC Habitual Pony

Hey, I had a great time. Very much enjoyed seeing a wonderful movie with people who enjoyed it as much as I did. So glad I came and didn't go to see it by myself. :)

4. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus New Pony

Thoroughly enjoyed the meet and the film was awesome

Keyphob, Streamline and Nickcolt1998 like this.
  5. Streamline

Streamline Well-Known Pony

This meet was brilliant. I really enjoyed it. It was a great group, couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people. :D I enjoyed sharing my stories and general pone talk with you all, and I'm so glad I got to share my experience of seeing this movie in the company with you all. @anthony rothstein glad you made it in the end and all the best for a speedy recovery with that nose, and hope your canine pal is doing OK.:)

As for the film, well, this delivered so much more than I could have hoped for it was outstanding. It's now starting to hit me that this is it for a while now :( with the hiatus here but I feel we went out in style with this movie :D
    Thanks again everypony hope to see you all again soon :).