1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Mock the Week Parody Auditions, Now Open!

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by SirProfessor, 31 August 2014.

1. SirProfessor

Hello Everypony! As some of you may know, a Pony Parody show of "Mock the Week" is in the works, and even though me and Vectored Thrust are still discussing this project in its infancy, we've had excellent and encouraging responses, even people offering their editing skills and such that we'll need

However, as you can imagine, the most important thing we need are Panelists, and since it wasn't made clear in the last thread, I'd like to say Auditions are now open!

Few simples rules:

Pref: On Camera so we can see how you handle being infront of one.
    Pref: Good audio quality so we can hear you!
    Pref: No stuttering or slurring so we can see your quick wittedness.

here are the Scenarios!

1. Scenes we'd like to see. "Things you wouldnt as at a VIP Panel." convention related, lets work off BUCK here.
    2. Standup Topic: Talk about Original characters! Tell us a funny story or an encounter with one, whether good or bad, a copy or not.
    3. Improv: Lets see how good you really are! We challenge you to some Improv to make us laugh!

Auditions are open until we see fit to close them, so get those videos rolling in!

Post them to either myself or Vectored Thrust here or on Facebook! My name is Josh and my colleague is Ray.

Thank you so much!

Good Luck Everypony!

EDIT: If you are posting these to Youtube, please make them unlisted! Forward us the links!

Greetings likes this.
  2. Vectored Thrust

Vectroed Thrust, or Ray here. Just leaving a comment so I'll get updated on this thread's replies as well

3. Blueflow

Blueflow UK's Largest MLP Vendor

I like where this is going. Not applying though <3

4. Greetings

Greetings Greetings

I would be very happy to be apart of this, if not for the editing then for something else.

5. Vectored Thrust

And we'd love to have you on board! Just PM either me or SirProfessor about what you're interested in doing