1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My few chibi plushies!

Discussion in 'Customs and Plushies' started by Violet Rose, 14 November 2013.

1. Violet Rose

Violet Rose Recognised Pony

EDIT 14/10/15: I'm now living in the UK long(ish)-term, I've ported over my Etsy shop, and I have a bunch of new patterns, so time to bring this thread back from the dead!

Each link directs to a tumblr post with more pictures of that(/those) pony(/ies). The "plushies" tag also contains pictures of my messy desk, failed pattern attempts, and other silly stuff like that.

Twilight Sparkle:
    [​IMG]

Rarity:
    [​IMG]

Fluttershy:
    [​IMG]

Pinkie Pie:
    [​IMG]

Applejack:
    [​IMG]

Octavia:
    [​IMG]

Derpy:
    [​IMG]

#1 Violet Rose, 14 November 2013
    Last edited: 14 October 2015
    Dax, Nekky, crystella3333 and 2 others like this.
  2. Paint Dash

Paint Dash Khalessi

these are amazing have you ever considered selling them? i would love one of those fluttershy ones so cute and as for the eyes they are perfect :)

3. Violet Rose

Not only have I considered it, I've done it :D. I sold my first five at EQLA this past year (I meant to have way more, but I severely underestimated the amount of time that they would take!), and a friend of mine sold a few on my behalf at Anime Expo & Califur. I looked into making some here in the UK, but I'm technically not allowed to be self-employed on a Tier 4 student visa, so I'd have to find some loophole that allowed me to sell things while I'm here!

4. Paint Dash

Paint Dash Khalessi

how much would a fluttershy cost? because i really would like to buy one if your allowed to legally though

5. Violet Rose

Converting roughly from dollars, any of the ones above (with single-color manes & tails) would be about 30 pounds. I haven't yet made Vinyl Scratch OR Rainbow Dash, both of which are on my "someday" list, but both would be more expensive because the stripes are a pain in the tush!

6. Animacomplex

Animacomplex Caffeine Enthusiast

They have a very simple design that just makes them so adorable! I think you should keep at it and try to make some more of these. :3

7. Violet Rose

Wow, almost forgot about this thread. When I went back to the states over spring break, I fetched a bunch of my fabric and bought a machine. I even made enough to vend at BUCK! (Barely! :p)

Next time I finish a Rarity I'll get better pictures; I finished her at the convention and sold her within the hour, so unfortunately I can't take more of that one.

8. Violet Rose

Slew of updates on this thread - new pictures, new patterns, and I'm now on etsy! Over the course of this week I'll be getting better pictures of everyone and slowly adding all seven of my current patterns. I will also fix the "sideways applejack on tumblr" issue, oy >_>

9. pinkkittywinks

pinkkittywinks Princess Kittywinks

These are cuuuuuuuute <3

Love pkw xxx

10. crystella3333

crystella3333 Active Pony

Please can you post your etsy link so we can all find you :oops:

11. Violet Rose

There's a link in my original post, but it's a bit stealthy, so here's the URL: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OneVioletRose

I may have to change the prices back to dollars, because turns out the account is irrevocably linked to my US bank account >_<. I don't think it'll really be noticeable on the consumer end, since I think etsy displays everything in the preferred currency of the person browsing, but it means the prices might fluctuate by a few pence as the exchange rate changes!

crystella3333 likes this.
  12. Aviation Brony

hello. I just bought your fluttershy plushie at BUCK today. i'm a big fan and I would like to know where I can order them. I love it sooo much.

13. Violet Rose

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it :D

I got a MASSIVE stack of orders at BUCK, so once I've run through my commission queue a little bit I'll be opening up orders, which should be in ~2-3 months. At that point I'll be reopening my Etsy shop for canon ponies (for which I have patterns), and I'm also probably best reached by email for anything custom.

crystella3333 likes this.
  14. Aviation Brony

wow, seems like a lot of work. I hope it goes ok. I've recently inherited some money so I might be buying another one probably pinkie pie. all the best (smile). I have one question, will you be selling at uk ponycon in leeds?

15. Violet Rose

That I will be! I'll be sure to bring Pinkie along :p (she's one of the easiest to make...)

16. Aviation Brony

do you still make twilight? by the looks, she looks difficult to do (but looks amazing)

17. Violet Rose

I've only made one Twilight so far, but that will change soon! I have some ideas that will hopefully make her a bit less of a pain in the bum to sew, but still look pretty much the same.

CrikeyoRilley likes this.
  18. Aviation Brony

you could do unicorn (pre-season 4) twilight (depending on the time it takes for the wings). do you still make applejack and derpy?