1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion My Introduction - OOC

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sir Dave of Dave, 11 March 2016.

1. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

I made this for @Privet's RP
    @Blaze_Midnight and @Mista Squishy we should probably use this to coordinate what is going on

Anyway, since Privet has no clue who Dave is here is his Character App

Basically he's an idiot who wants a friend and he heard a rumour about one of Blaze's characters giving one of my characters a dragon egg

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Thanks for making the thread @George Booth.

@Privet. Cascade and Midnights apps and Blights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
    With Spirit. She is an ice blue bodied pegasus mare (she has white + grey mane and tail) who made her 1st appearence in the Hearths Warming roleplay as a very shy filly who had major issues with flight. Cascade took her under her wing and looked after her during the event, over time Cascade and Midnight have helped her find her confidence and managed to eventually get her off the ground a little.

She is now a young adolescent mare and loves to play and has grown a little attached to Blight (AKA the fluff).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With Moonlight Shadow (or Moonlight)
    She is a royal blue unicorn mare (Like Midnight with his mane and tail that can change colours. She has the same trait but it's limited to white, beige, light yellow (sort of like the yellowy colour the moon sometimes has), and various shades of blue), She is also Midnights sister.

Unlike Midnight (who was raised by Cascades mother). Moonlight grew up with her parents. Thanks to her father, she has learnt alot of her spells from him and managed to get herself involved with the dragons. She is trusted by them and helps them with various things (eg looking after hatchlings, abandoned eggs, ect)

Sir Dave of Dave likes this.
  3. Privet

Privet Pony

Thanks for that, at least I know what is going on now, hah :)

4. Sir Dave of Dave

no problem, but I have no idea how @Mista Squishy fits in to all this (yet)

5. Blaze_Midnight

I'm just waiting to see what happens with Squishy's post and what comes after mine, with Midnight just about to move away and seeing if Dave has anything to respond with or another character distracts him... (It'dd be way to easy to bring Moonlight in to disrupt some stuff.. and I really don't wanna bring that lovely mare in on this... given her record XD)

6. Sir Dave of Dave

It'd probably be a bad idea to give Dave a little friend. Of course he doesn't know that, he just thinks it'd be cool to have a pet dragon. Maybe Moonlight could troll him and give him a giant toad that could be trained to do tricks like a big slimy puppy.

7. Blaze_Midnight

Na a toad isn't Moonlights style. If she was gonna troll... then it'd potentialy be on a much larger scale. You just need Dave to let Midnight know that he might be interested in something and we shall see where it goes. (It's fun to expand roleplays and take them off their course sometimes XD)

8. Sir Dave of Dave

Well I guess we'll see soon enough :D

9. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

derailing is fun! :D

Sir Dave of Dave likes this.
  10. Blaze_Midnight

Yea the rp is still happening. We're waiting for you I think. As it is your thread.

11. Privet

Privet Pony

oops sorry, did not realize it was my turn to talk

12. Blaze_Midnight

Not really a case of it being your turn to talk. More that we're waiting on something to happen with one of the characters who is being interacted with in some form and you haven't posted a response or something to what has been happening to help keep things rolling.

13. Blaze_Midnight

@Privet my recent post in the roleplay should give you a chance to try and interact with another character that you control yourself. Give you a chance to add a bit more to your character and also give you a chance to maybe come up with a new background character that you can use with Privets backstory a bit more. Name, appearence, ect are your choice.

14. Blaze_Midnight

Yea they can be mentioned, just not used as characters.

15. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

ember's gonna rek everythin'