1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

my introduction

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Privet, 17 February 2016.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Leaving Midnight to deal with Blight and Spirit wasn't a bad thing. Midnight loved to play with them and torment them both in various ways. (The water fight at the lake was kinda bothersome though). But if she was going to help someone then Cascade was going to go through with it.

Walking through town there were a couple of places that stocked some of the smaller items Privet was looking for, but the prices and quality seemed to vary to what he may have wanted. Coming to stop ouside of a shack on the outskirts Cascade tapped on the door.

"The pony living here should have most of the stuff you want. If he's around anyway."

2. Privet

Privet Pony

When the Resident answered the door Privets jaw nearly dislocated, it was his older brother Geniy who had ALWAYS been ahead of him, not just by age. first to get his cutie mark, a bucket with molten metal, symbolizing his proficiency at creating metal objects and first to master levitation and fine object manipulation. he too had white fur but his mane green and black, with the black being the dominant colour, his eyes are also green. Unfortunately this meant he needed his help. though they were both adults, there was still the 'im older and better' teasing which Privet was dreading.

(Privet) "Hey bro, what you doing in the outskirts of town? thought you would be in a reputable workshop in canterlot or something"

(Geniy) "Hello LITTLE bro. This is my second, smaller, shop where i provide small jobs like fixing door hinges or making tools for Apple Jacks farm. Come in, im sure i can help you out"
    can i mention AJs name? so long as i dont take control of her?

3. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Ember HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU POOR PONIES glowers at those assembled nearby, pausing in her search for completely and utterly pointless objects to be needlessly antagonistic as per usual.
    Idiots. They're practically spouting their entire lives for all to hear.
    She keeps an ear out for any further conversation between the nearby ponies, driven by curiosity and most certainly not of a desire to blackmail people in the future.

4. Privet

Privet Pony

Inside the shop was filled with various well made mechanical parts, i could tell he was making a good living.

(Privet) I can see your not exactly struggling, i can already see some of the parts I'm looking for

(Geniy, following his gaze) oh, what are you making that requires such small parts?

(Privet) A mechanical hand that will aid all non unicorn kind in handling stuff, it needs to be adaptable to fit different size hooves. you know what, here is the blueprint *materializes a blueprint with his magic but it materializes in a rather weak form (like wet paper) damn! *sigh could you make all the parts described here?

(Geniy) Still not got the hang of materialization spells? that's high school stuff hah. Yes I will make your parts... and give you the LITTLE brother discount of 25% off.

(Privet) You know I focused on levitation! I could levitate you if i wanted... and ok, thanks. Right Cascade ive got time to kill, do you need any help with anything? i'm going to need to establish some friends here after all.

5. Blaze_Midnight

(OOC=Going to alter the colour of your characters text in my part so they don't get mixed up.)

Cascade followed the brothers into the shop. Various objects scattered around made her glad she had left both Spirit and Blight with Midnight... the trouble those 2 could get into if they got in here could end badly..

Privet looked towards her. "Right Cascade ive got time to kill, do you need any help with anything? i'm going to need to establish some friends here after all."

Thinking for a moment.. about what options she had available. Cascade couldn't think of anything she needed to do aside from the usual check on Midnight and see if he's dealing with the kids in a way that hasn't involved some sort of digging competition between Spirit and Blight.

"I can't think of anything I need to do.. so maybe it would be a good idea to get into town and meet some of the inhabitants."

Cascade made her way partway out of the store and stretched her wings and then her forelegs. Something about being in there made her feel a little cramped. But then again it had been a while since she had been in somewhere that had made her feel enclosed.

6. Privet

Privet Pony

(Privet) Sounds good! (thinking)Given what i've encountered in this town so far, this should be an interesting tour. it should take my brother about a day to complete the order... if he uses a single mould. ahh lets give it 2 days as im sure he has other orders to fill. I see your not a fan of tight spaces.

7. Blaze_Midnight

Cascade nodded and smiled.

"Yea tight spaces do bug me a little.. I don't like my wings feeling like they can't move."

Fluttering her wings again and shaking herself at the thought. She pushed a past experience to the back of her mind.

"So. Where do you want to go now?"

8. Privet

Privet Pony

Just the main areas where every-pony/ dragon/ wolf congregate. An idea sparked into his head. When my robo-hand is complete I will need to show it off, anywhere I could do that? unless you have anything in particular you want to show me or do with me. I will need one or more volunteers to ensure the hand conforms to their desired hoof comfortably. I could also go to a library for a spell to get the thing to work.

9. Aethelberdia

Ember suddenly sidles up to the two, taking advantage of the average pony's gullibility and assumptions that everyone was out to help them. The weird dragon mutant was here too, but Ember was good at acting.
    "Wwwweelll..."
    She grins a mildly psychotic grin in a manner clearly meant to be calm and welcoming.
    "There's the town square and all, but ya gotta think of your audience. I know a place, all kinds of people."

10. Privet

Privet Pony

(Privet) Ahh.. Whom are you? and why have you been following us? (thinking) Theres something a bit off about this pony(?). ill have to keep an eye on her.

11. Blaze_Midnight

The appearence of another pony caught Cascade a little by surprise. Her attitude seemed a little off, but Cascade decided to let her do what she was going to.. to some extent a least. Something about the smile she gave made her spines stand a little straighter.

12. Privet

Privet Pony

Sorry for the repeated question, its meant to increase the seriousness of the question
    (Privet) you know what... hold on, explain whom you are and where you even came from *looking around for possible entry point

#32 Privet, 27 April 2016
    Last edited: 27 April 2016
  13. Aethelberdia

"Ember. I happened to be passing by. Now, I know a place. Some bar, don't know the name. Not the cleanest place but I bet there'd be a lot of clients if you wanted to sell your ideas off."
    The grin settles into a more comfortable one. She now looks mildly pleasing rather than 'today I feast on the innocent'.

14. Privet

Privet Pony

(Privet) what do you think Cascade? You have more experience than me in this town. (Thinking) plus you being a dragon I assume you have fire breath should this new character try something, though they appear to have calmed down now.

15. Blaze_Midnight

"Might be worth a try. Give you a chance to see what some of the other characters that live here are like also."

Slightly starting to wonder where this is going to go...

The slight change of events was leaving Cascade a little curious. Her cautious side also still lingering around as things started to happen in a different way than she would have 1st guessed.

I wonder how Midnight is doing..

Meanwhile

Midnight had returned from a snack run. Both Spirit and Blight were still continuing with their tug of war. Neither side wanting to give.

"Come on guys... surely you can't keep this up"

Plonking his rump down and setting his bag beside him, Midnight pulled out and started to munch the sandwich he had brought. Ponies had started to gather around and watch as the fight continued.

Popcorn pony had appeared with his magical cart of many flavours, his horn glowing as he started to work his craft. The sound of popping corn and the smells had helped to draw in customers as they begun to line up and get a treat to watch the fight with.

An old mare stood beside Midnight as she looked towards the struggle.

"How long has this been going on?"

"About an hour... shouldn't be too long before they are done. Seems that Spirit really wants to try and win this one. Normally these fights last about 5 or 10 minutes then Spirits jaw starts to hurt, doesn't seem the case with this one however."

16. Privet

Privet Pony

(Privet) very well, Ember, lead the way though bear in mind the device is in the blueprint faze

17. Aethelberdia

Ember leads the way, moving with remarkable agility through the crowd.
    If these people were any more naïve I'm pretty sure they'd try resolving a barfight through the power of friendship.

18. Privet

Privet Pony

Privet worriedly thinks to himself: never done an adjustment spell before, I hope i can pull it off