1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: FiM Magazine.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Leon K Fox, 1 February 2012.

1. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

New issue time! This time the free gifts are a pencil with a rainbow pom pom, a mystery gift and a Sliver stream in seapony form figure.

2. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

I was just actually pondering recently whether we'll see one soon with "final issue" stamped on it and then a possible rebrand to a G5 one

I don't tend to get the mag now, but would get the last for posterity :3

DerpyWhooves and Blissful690 like this.
  3. moody magpie

Ok we have a new issue on town and this time the free gifts are a secret box with key and padlock and a Trixie figure with a removable hat and cape.

Oilyvalves likes this.
  4. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Ah Trixie, the one figure where you want to be "the newsagent" just so that if someone says she's missing you can make the dad joke about her doing a disappearing act :)

5. moody magpie

New issue item, this time the free gifts are a mystery pony figure and some glow in the dark stickers.

6. Pink Pony

Pink Pony Well-Known Pony

How did I miss this one? D: I have a Trixie, but she didn't come with a hat or cape... (though she wasn't technically new, either)
    I don't suppose anyone had a spare set of clothes for my Great and Powerful nudist? >>