1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: FiM Magazine.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Leon K Fox, 1 February 2012.

1. Blissful690

Blissful690 Has officially left the forums for good

Yeah, I'm only gonna get one if I see one and if it comes with a poster. The only G5 poster I have is one that came with one of the last G4 issues.

2. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Regarding the magazines; I still get them when a figure of new character appears (Sunny and Pipp most recently). The quality isn’t quite as good, but they still do the job.

As for G5; there’s definitely a lot of interest. Any convention you go to will make this very clear. And it’s the same if you know where to look online.

That place frankly isn’t here though. Times have moved on since the mid 2010s, and forums like this have largely been forgotten in favour of Discord channels, Facebook groups and the like. So this place really isn’t a representation of the interest in G5.

I recommend searching around to see if there’s a local group near you. :)

3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

To be fair, UK of Equestria has been getting quiet since before G4 ended. The simple fact is that social media has taken a lot of the space that this place used to occupy. Look at Equestria Daily and you'll still see plenty of comments -- not as many as five years ago no, but hundreds still on the posts about the movie and special. So I think there's quite a bit more interest in G5 than is evident if you only look on this site. I do think I'll be less interested in the figures if the quality isn't great, though.