1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

Tags:
  1. Osakadragon

Osakadragon Recognised Pony

2. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Shame they're only doing MLP branding on the kids' specs, I could do with new glasses. :p

Parthidens, Loganberry and Bexy164 like this.
  3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Though slightly less of a bargain when you get a train and a bus to go back again the next day in the hope they had a Fluttershy left. :p

Which they did! Just the one, right at the back, but the trip was worth it. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Parthidens and DerpyWhooves like this.
  4. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Seems like Card Factory has a bunch of MLP stuff - not only that, but they're having an everything-half-price sale. My mother was in there today and bought:
    - [movie branded] 10-colour pen, complete with Rainbow Dash's disembodied head on top for extra family-friendly imagery, 99p (previously £1.99)
    - [movie branded] set of 4 gel pens, 99p
    - 5 piece stationery set (pencil, eraser, ruler, sharpener, notepad), 49p (previously 99p)
    - plastic pencil case, 99p

The latter two are the pop-art-style stationery that's been hanging about for a couple of years with the different phrases on them, like "Hope To Fly". The 5-piece set also has a rather badly designed "follow-the-path" style puzzle on the back of the packaging.
    No word on what else the shop had.

5. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

With the movie out this week here is the display in my local 24 hour Tesco!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parthidens and DerpyWhooves like this.
  6. Osakadragon

Osakadragon Recognised Pony

7. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

Tesco have bags for life for £2-3, one variety with Twily's face and one with the Mane Six, both in the movie's art style.

8. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Same bag - different sides ;) :) Also they were a pound last time they were mentioned in this thread I thought?