1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  3. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

Tags:
  1. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

Sainsburys has lots of pony stuff with money including sea pony plushies! All with Movie displays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. siacool

siacool New Pony

its good I think but my cheese sandwich tail snapped off

3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

The one with the tank? That doesn't seem to have sold very well for some reason, as I'm forever seeing it on offer. If you have a branch of Home Bargains near you, try in there -- the Stourbridge one had the same set for £6.99 today and it's certainly worth that.

4. GatewaytoGlimmer

For those who live around the South Buckinghamshire area, there's a shop in Chesham (also good for Tube geeks who need an excuse to visit the town :p) named Collector's Paradise that sell used toys including MLP and sell G3 ponies for only £2! They also sell some G4 stuff loose and will take it anything to do with MLP as well :)

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  5. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

Spotted in Asda!
    No Blu-ray in my big one!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mane25, Bexy164 and DerpyWhooves like this.
  6. TheDashingJack

TheDashingJack "An excellent UKoE user."

Recently got this little MLP "plastic surprise egg" for 99p at my local Co-op out of pure curiosity. It was basically just some really cheap jelly sweets with a sticker sheet and a tiny little booklet. I guess I got what I paid for there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯