1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

Tags:
  1. brucecore dazzle

brucecore dazzle Plastic pony painter!

Home Bargains haul today - can't share photos beefcake they are too big apparently. Not sure how to resize on my kindle! Baby hippogriffs (got 3 types) are £1 each, big sparkly eyed merponies are £5.99 (got pinkie), brushes with pictures on their bodies are £1.99 (got a big Mac!!). They also had pirate pony plushies for £3 and some other cool stuff.

Blissful690 likes this.
  2. brucecore dazzle

brucecore dazzle Plastic pony painter!

They have the nightmare nights packs in home bargains now for £2.99 each, like the applejack with the sweet stand, and nightmare moons carriage! Anyone in the Wiltshire area, they also had a wicked toy stool in Swindon today (which will be back on the run up to Xmas), loads of second hand and great condition toys for fair prices. I got the larger power ponies Pinkie Pie for a fiver.

Blissful690 and GatewaytoGlimmer like this.
  3. Blissful690

Blissful690 New Pony

Did a bit of browsing today and saw that this year's MLP advent calendar for 89p at Home Bargains, 11p less than you can get at Poundland. Also saw a 2019 calendar at the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre for £9.99.

4. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

B&M have MLP Funko Pop seapony style figures for £4.99. The store I'm in have Dash and Fluttershy.