1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

Tags:
  1. brucecore dazzle

brucecore dazzle Plastic pony painter!

Home Bargains haul today - can't share photos beefcake they are too big apparently. Not sure how to resize on my kindle! Baby hippogriffs (got 3 types) are £1 each, big sparkly eyed merponies are £5.99 (got pinkie), brushes with pictures on their bodies are £1.99 (got a big Mac!!). They also had pirate pony plushies for £3 and some other cool stuff.

Blissful690 likes this.
  2. brucecore dazzle

brucecore dazzle Plastic pony painter!

They have the nightmare nights packs in home bargains now for £2.99 each, like the applejack with the sweet stand, and nightmare moons carriage! Anyone in the Wiltshire area, they also had a wicked toy stool in Swindon today (which will be back on the run up to Xmas), loads of second hand and great condition toys for fair prices. I got the larger power ponies Pinkie Pie for a fiver.

Blissful690 and GatewaytoGlimmer like this.
  3. Blissful690

Blissful690 Insert image of Starlight Glimmer here

Did a bit of browsing today and saw that this year's MLP advent calendar for 89p at Home Bargains, 11p less than you can get at Poundland. Also saw a 2019 calendar at the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre for £9.99.

4. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

B&M have MLP Funko Pop seapony style figures for £4.99. The store I'm in have Dash and Fluttershy.

5. moody magpie

The Entertainers have MLP the Movie Guardians of Harmony sets for six pounds. The one in Crawly had priate AJ and Boyle. I picked an AJ for myself.

GatewaytoGlimmer likes this.
  6. Cheese Sandwich

Cheese Sandwich Well-Known Pony

The Entertainer in Worcester has pretty much all of its pony inventory on sale at the moment. Cash Converters has a lot of pony stuff in at the moment too.

7. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

Home Bargains has some newer Equestria Girls Minis - "Applejack Fruit Smoothies Shop" and "Rarity Trendy Accessory Shop" for £2.99 each.

8. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Massive deals to be had at The Entertainer! https://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/my-little-pony
    More in-store - saw a full Wonderbolt set (blind bag type figures) for £10, a Seaquestria set down from something daft like £45 to about £10 (can't remember exact price) etc.

9. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

10. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Tesco in Kidderminster is selling off the Cutie Mark Crew multipacks as "reduced to clear" at £2.75 -- that's 75% off! There were three or four on the shelf when I looked. Doubt you'll get a better deal than that.

11. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. mlpbronypony

mlpbronypony Honorary Pony

The display at my local home bargains[​IMG]

13. moody magpie

The entertainers have wave 3 of The Cutie Mark Crew blind bag figures in stock at £3.00 each.

Osakadragon and brucecore dazzle like this.
  14. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

Beware of the confetti when you open the egg though!

15. Osakadragon

Osakadragon Recognised Pony

Cutie mark crews £3 at Tesco but at the moment their buy one get one free so that's £1.50 each.

brucecore dazzle likes this.
  16. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

Sweet Apple Acres Single Story Packs spotted in One Below (new cheap shop) in Merry Hill:

[​IMG]

Parthidens likes this.
  17. Blissful690

Blissful690 Insert image of Starlight Glimmer here

Anybody manage to get the Essential Handbook: A Magical Guide for Everypony book today? Checked my local WHSmith's and they don't have them.

18. Loganberry

I know one person who's received it already through an online order (I'm not 100% whether it was Amazon or not) but that's all. Haven't seen it in any physical shop.

This person mentioned there was a spoiler of some sort in the book, presumably relating to future S9 episodes, but I don't know any details as to how big it is.

19. Loganberry

A couple of things in Worcester -- though I bought one of them. :p

1) This Celestia brushie with somewhat... extravagant manestyling, £2.50 in Barnardo's (the one near Asda). As far as I know, this one is still on the shelf.

Celestia.jpg

2. And the one I did buy, though for all I know there may be more in stock: Fan Series Tempest & Twilight pack, £8.99 in TK Maxx! A quick look on eBay shows that the only UK-based ones of these to sell in the last three months went for well over £20, so I'm delighted! :D

FanSeries.jpg

20. moody magpie

My local Poundland had an Equestria Girls triple DVD set of Rainbow Rock, Equestria Games and Legend of the Everfree for a pound.

Parthidens, Loganberry and Oilyvalves like this.