1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

Tags:
  1. Blissful690

Blissful690 Insert image of Starlight Glimmer here

That's good and all, but I'm currently looking out for the Equestria Girls: Spring, Sunsets, Holiday DVD out in the wild. Hopefully I'll find it eventually.

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Worcester: Equestria Girls Minis in The Entertainer. Reduced from £8 each to £3 each. I could only see Derpy and Bon Bon (aka "Muffin Symbol" and "Sweetie Drops" of course). I bought a Derpy, because how could I resist that?

Attached Files:

3. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

My local Poundland has currently got in stock Guardians of Harmony Movie figure for £3 each! They currently have Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy all in pirate gear.

Loganberry likes this.