1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony on Sky Kids

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by tellyweb, 23 June 2017.

1. tellyweb

tellyweb TellyWeb Cartoons

Sky has acquired My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, and is now available on-demand via the Sky Kids app, and the Kids Pass on NOW TV.

Only a handful of the 1st 2 seasons are up at the moment. They've not really done a good job on the selection though, as they include Friendship is Magic Part 2 and A Canterlot Wedding Part 1.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-kids/m...is-magic/e98c8de23bcac510VgnVCM1000000b43150a

#1 tellyweb, 23 June 2017
    Last edited: 23 June 2017
  2. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

As long as it doesn't affect its availability on other platforms then I guess one more can't hurt. I don't know many people with Now TV though.

3. tellyweb

I have it, but the episode list is no different to what's available on Sky Kids.

4. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

So apparently, according to the Sky TV listings (in the Sky Kids section), "Keep Calm and Flutter On" also goes by the name "Fluttershy's Home For Reformed Draconequi". I downloaded the episode just to check to see if the title had changed in this version (and of course, got distracted and watched the whole thing - why wouldn't you?), and no, it was still called Keep Calm and Flutter On.

5. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

"Fluttershy's Home For Reformed Draconequi" was Meghan McCarthy's original title. No idea why Sky Kids decided to use it, given that as far as I know it's never been official. (Like "Saddle Row & Rec" in S6, I suppose.) Anyway, here's MM's tweet about it:

6. tellyweb

The title sounds like a parody of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, which Lauren Faust also worked on.

Also, I'm guessing Sky Kids made an error or got their sources mixed up. But they did finally complete the seasons on there. (Just seasons 1-3 though)