1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

New To Older Gens!

Discussion in 'My Little Pony G1-G3 Merch' started by Pastel Kiwi, 15 October 2014.

1. Pastel Kiwi

Pastel Kiwi New Pony

I've always been a G4 fan but going to the recent PonyCon I've been opened up to the older gens and even bought myself two. G2 Queen SunSparkle and G3 Starbeam.
    I'd like some advice or pointers from collectors! If you please. As well as getting into contact with some collectors, thanks!

- Kiwi

2. Galaxxia

Galaxxia New Pony

...This must look like I'm stalking you, commenting on all your posts haha! But I'm a die-hard collector, as well as a G4 fan, so it's awesome to talk about the older gens on here! I'm happy to help you out wherever I can :)

3. Tina Sallis

Tina Sallis Recognised Pony

Hi I collect G1 and G3 ponies :) they're very addicting LOL!!

For IDing your ponies, I love this site http://strawberryreef.com/ it will help with G4's as well. For advice in General I am very active on the MLP Arena and they're some fab pony peeps

4. Pastel Punk

Nice! I'll check that out too. It's not easy keeping track of them all.