1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  3. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other OC in the Zombie Apocalypse! (The Reboot!)

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Sharpster25, 11 December 2017.

1. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

Nightwing took several deep breaths as she hung Dusks tags round her neck before wiping her eyes. “Yes sir” she said turning and joining her squad, “Now's not the time for grieving guys, she went out on her own terms with the safety of the rest of us her main concern” she whispered, “we'll raise a glass for her later but right now I need you all 100% with me on this”

The remaining 8 of her squad shook it off and stood with renewed determination in their eyes “yes, ma'am” they all said in quiet unison.

“Now we wait” she said putting her ear to the wall next to the door and motioning with her hoof for silence as she listened for the changeling.

2. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Night Orb cautiously peered out the widow, first checking for potential pegazonies. Finding the coast clear he lent out further and looked downwards, checking where's Dusk landed. He pulled back wincing with a pained look on his face, turning back to the group with a silent nod, confirming the demise.

The Captain composed himself and walked towards the door quietly, his amulet began to glow a faint red as he prepared a spell in-case all hell broke loose; Occasinally looking to Nightwing.

3. Sharpster25

Nightwing closed her eyes and focused, holding her breath she heard hoofsteps, slow and uncoordinated, but definitely there, right on the other side of the wall. She quickly motioned for absolute silence as everypony waited, not daring to move or even breath.

A few seconds later the hoofsteps stopped, 'please tell me they can't smell us' she thought just before the scratching at the door started. At that sound she, quickly and quiet as she could, backed up to the other side of the room, making sure everypony was behind her. “Crossbows out” whispering as quiet as she could. In unison, her and all 8 of them pulled their weapons from their backs and aimed at the door just as the scratching turned into determined banging.

She leaned in to Night Orb “how many ponies can you teleport with that amulet at once?” she said in his ear as the sounds got even louder and the door started to splinter behind the barricade.

4. Mista Squishy

The Captain's face furrowed into a determined and readied expression as the zony began to bang at the door, small items of the barricade falling after each thud.

“how many ponies can you teleport with that amulet at once?”

The Captain turned for a second, looking over the group behind him, "Not enough... You'll have to make it through the window, you have enough pegasai to carry the others down." He replied with a frustrated look. "I can hold off the changling giving you all a head start, then teleport myself and make my way through the city... i'll be right behind you Lieutenant."

He looked back to the door, taking a firm defensive stance. 'No more... Not on my watch.' He Closed his eyes and his amulet glowed a bright red, before a crimson, translucent, spherical bubble of shielding magic formed around the Captain, just as the door began splitting and splintering, most of the barricade demolished already. "Go! I can't hold this for long..."

5. Sharpster25

“Agh, damnit fine” she stowed her crossbow, “If you got wings grab somepony who don't and get ready, rally point is the market square, fly low and quiet, double time it ponies” She grabbed the youngest member of her team, the Stallion, Private Slate, who had almost given the captain a headache with a frying pan. Within moments they'd paired up leaving Snow the odd one out of the 9. “Snow, you first, everypony else follow behind her, close formation”

She waved them out “go go go!” as Snow and each pair in turn disappeared out the window. “Our turn Slate” Just as she grabbed him the door gave way in a cloud of wood splinters, dust and debris. Immediately followed by an ear-piercing screech as the ex-changeling charged straight at the Captain, without waiting Nightwing jumped out the window and took flight. She banked round and joined the rear of the formation, as they skimmed over the rooftops heading to the market.

6. Mista Squishy

As the Changling slammed into the shield it shoved both it and the Captain slowly back a few feet. Night Orb's expression intensified as he bared his teeth, focusing on strengthening the shield. The changling attempted to sink it's fangs into the bubble, causing pinkish sparks of light to fly off the shield as it struggled to get a grip.

The Captain focused his magic, slowly the shield's rear became more and more translucent as the front became more opaque, until the Captain's rear was left unshielded. "Grgh!...That all you got? Ya worthless sack of rot!" He Taunted as the shield began to crack, 'just a few more seconds and they'll make it' He thought to himself.

The Changlings unyielding attempts to break through were paying off as suddenly one of it's fangs pierced the bubble, leaving a hole in the shield. 'That'll have to do...' The Captain closed his eyes, lowering his head, his body trembled as he put all his strength into the shield before Opening his now glazed over and glowing red eyes, kicking back his head and standing taller than before with a a scream of fury. "ARGH!" The shield suddenly detonated propelling the Changling back and through the old mouldy wall and into the room opposite with a loud high pitched screech. This took most of Orb's energy out of him as the glow faded and he dropped to hind legs, disorientated. 'Ahh... Luna's beard...' He rubbed his head, the vision slowly unblurring itself to see a perfectly fine and ever more angry changling zony stand and hiss at him. "Oh BUCK!" He yelled lighting up his amulet again as it charged him, getting inches from his face before he disappeared in a flash of reddish light.

Orb reappeared just outside the iron gates of the Sparkle Estate. Breathing heavily he took in his surroundings. He let out a small but quiet yelp of pain as he held his head, 'I'm too old for this...' He looked around again, seeing nothing but hearing groans and screams from both the changling still in the house behind, and not far off to his left. Thankfully he was headed right. 'Alright.. not long til they're on top of me.' The Captain clambered to his hooves, and darted to the street he entered from, seeing the others just the other side of the street.

His pace was slow and not all too quiet, it takes a lot of effort to be quiet, and Orb didn't have much of that left. Just as he started to make his way down the street towards the others, more groans could be heard behind him, more than one. the few zonies in the area were closing in on him too. Orb's breath became heavy and loud with each pant, the cold air turning his expelled air into mist. The Captain dare not look back, Celestia knows how many were on his tail, His head pounding in pain more and more.

7. Sharpster25

A few seconds later the group of 9 ponies landed at the edge of the marketplace, “Everypony in one piece?” Nightwing asked, a general chorus of 'yes ma'am' and 'yes' was the response. “Good, now we wait for the Captain, he said he'd be right behind ….” she paused, spotting him, and the horde following him.

The squads field medic, a tall earthpony named Apple Corps stepped up next to her, “Something's not right ma'am, and I'm not just talking about the dead” she said, just as Night Orb staggered then collapsed in the middle of the road.

“Ah ponyfeathers, Apple corps with me, rest of you hold position” The two ponies bolted at full gallop towards the fallen Captain, Apple Corps reached him first and started to check him over, “Are you kidding me? We don't have time for that” Nightwing grabbed the captain and hauled his limp form over her back, “You can check him over when we're at the castle” she said before running back to the group, Apple Corps in tow. As she reached them she shouted “Everypony on me” without breaking stride.

The group galloped through the streets packed close together, Nightwing at the head of them, not giving any thought to the noise they were making, or to the growing horde they were leaving behind them, her mind was on one thing; getting to the castle asap. As they rounded the last corner and approached the still closed gatehouse Nightwing shouted up to the guards on watch duty, “This is Leuitenant Nightwing! Open the damn gate! We've got injured!”.

After a few moments the drawbridge started lowering and the huge portcullis started raising. As soon as the drawbridge hit the ground the group were across it and under the portcullis in seconds. “Close the gate!” She shouted as soon as they were all through, the portcullis ground to a halt then started closing and the drawbridge was pulled up again.

Finally inside the castle again, Nightwing allowed herself to relax slightly, before remembering the Captain, “Ah, Slate, Apple Corps, Front and centre”.

“Yes Ma'am?” they both stepped forward.

“Take the Captain to the medical wing, make sure he's ok” she said carefully moving the limp pony onto Private Slates back, the pair saluted and hurried off towards the castle. “The rest of you, get some food and rest, Luna knows I think you all need it, dismissed”

As they filed away Nightwing flew up onto the wall and approached the nearest guard on watch, “Private, things quietened down?”

“Yes ma'am, soon as you got inside they quickly dispersed”

“Any sign of fliers?”

“No ma'am, I think we got off lucky there”

Nightwing frowned “better safe than sorry, go make sure the unicorns are on standby, then get some rest, I'll take over this watch”

The guard saluted “very good ma'am” before walking away, leaving Nightwing alone with just her thoughts.

She slowly removed her saddlebags and crossbow and propped them up against the battlements. A few moments later the rain started, a few drops in the air at first but it quickly became a downpour as the clouds rolled in plunging Canterlot into almost complete darkness. She was quickly soaked to the skin, but she ignored it as she found herself dwelling on the past few hours, barely keeping her emotions in check as she ran her hoof over Dusks tags round her neck. After what felt like hours but in reality was about 10 minutes she heard several pairs of hoofsteps approaching, She sighed and closed her eyes “I thought I dismissed you?”

“You did ma'am” Apple Corps said stepping forward, “but i'm afraid we can't comply with that order” she said as all 8 of them lined up with Nightwing along the wall, standing against the rain. She was suddenly glad for the rain as her eyes welled up, her tears mixing with the falling rain on her face.

#47 Sharpster25, 10 January 2018
    Last edited: 10 January 2018
  8. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Rose's ears swiveled as she hears the sound of the gate of the castle opening and then clanking closed again. She gets a little irate at the fact that there is a company entering the castle grounds without informing her. "Perhaps," she figures, "...they are some more civilians wandering in, looking for protection." The corporal throws on her black fleece jacket, as she is rarely in uniform when working alone, and adjusts her glasses before trotting up the stairs to see what was going on. She open the large, heavy metal door and trots casually towards the Main Hall from the East Wing.

When she arrives, she sees a Night Guard squadron recovering near the main entrance. Rose's mood adjust a tad, knowing full well the regiment left Castle grounds without a repeater. She lets out a sigh, and bites her tongue. The Guard ponies before her are clearly dealing with a lot right now, and don't need some mare trotting up and yelling at them. Besides, she sees a few high-ranking officers with them. She has too much respect for higher positions, Night Guard or not, to blow her lid on them. She needs to get better at controlling her anger anyway.

She was about to (begrudgingly) as if the group needed her assistance, when the group quickly dispersed. Rose is getting a little tired of her fellow Guard members pretending that she's not around. The unicorn quickly about-faces and make her way towards the mess hall to grab herself something to eat. Claps of thunder could be heard rumbling outside of the castle. After getting herself a modest meal, she trots to the East Tower where the Night Guard regiment from earlier seem to be holding watch. She joins them, but at a distance, staying out of the rain. Eating a bar of chocolate, as she watches her beloved radio tower acting like a lightening rod for the castle.

#48 Rare80, 10 January 2018
    Last edited: 11 January 2018
  9. Sharpster25

After a while Nightwing managed to get her emotions back in check and continued her watch over the city. It looked almost peaceful through the rain in the darkness, only the flashes of lightning revealing for a second each time the true nature of what was down there. Another few moments later the pony stood to her side, a short monotone coloured unicorn mare, Pvt 1st class Greyscale, spoke up, “Ma'am?”.

“Yes Greyscale?” Nightwing responded, not moving.

“We have a guest, over to our right” she tilted her head in the direction, “I think she's watching us”

Nightwing leaned forward, looking along the line of ponies, there was indeed a mare stood watching, her white coat giving her away in the darkness. “As you were guys, I'll go see what she wants” She backed out of the squad line and approached their visitor, as she got closer she recognised the pony, removing her helmet she shook the excess rainwater out of her mane before stopping to greet her. “Corporal.... Roseate Light? We noticed you watching, can we help with anything?”.

10. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"I'm a bit surprised you know my name, ma'am. I wasn't watching you, just waiting for the rain to subside. At the base of a metal radio tower, underground, in a room full of electrical equipment, isn't the smartest place to be during a thunderstorm. Plus, it'd been a couple of days since I've eaten anything, so I'd thought I'd take a chance and grab a meal. Then, perhaps, I'll proceed with my studies, once the storm dies down."

The corporal nonchalantly takes a bite off her chocolate bar. Her voice is dull, flat, and lifeless. The glint of light bouncing off her glasses from the torches that light the hallway shielded her eyes, making them seem emotionless.

"I see you've managed fairly well in your expedition into Canterlot, Lieutenant Nightwing, considering the circumstances."

#50 Rare80, 11 January 2018
    Last edited: 11 January 2018
  11. Sharpster25

Nightwings face darkened, “Fairly well? Circumstances? I lost one of my squad, I messed up, I failed her and she paid the price” she pointed at her squad, still lined up, unflinching in the downpour. “See those ponies? We're a family, the only one we have left, and we lost a sister tonight, she willingly gave everything so we could live. She wasn't just a 'circumstance'” she angrily shoved her helmet back on, “If I were you I'd try showing a bit more respect to those we've lost” She stomped off and rejoined her squad, standing against the elements.

12. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Rose had no idea you'd "lost" a member of your squadron, assuming "lost" meaning dead, or at least, presumed dead. Being that she isn't in the Night Guard, she only has a vague idea of who is placed where. She could've sworn that you only had a platoon of eight. Nevertheless, she wasn't liking the attitude she was getting from the Lieutenant. She liked it even less when she abruptly threw on her helmet and turned away from her. Her glasses droop to the tip of her muzzle, revealing a pair of bloodshot eyes. Sleeplessness and anger are a bad mix. She responds through gritted teeth.

"If all you are going to do show contempt towards me, Lieutenant, then do not look forward to any more help from me."

Rose, filled with rage, she quickly begins to descend from the East Tower staircase.

13. Sharpster25

“You'll follow your orders, Corporal!” Nightwing shouted after her, she couldn't stand still after that and started angrily pacing the wall, muttering to herself.

“Lieutenant, please calm down, this isn't good for you” Apple Corps said, following her back and forth, trying to get her to stop.

“Calm? How can I calm down after that? Damn disrespect for our losses, makes me so …..agh!” in one fell movement she pulled her helmet off and threw it at the battlements where its poor condition made it shatter, pieces of it flying everywhere. “Ugh.... I just, need to be alone right now, I'll be in my quarters”, she stormed off towards the barracks, fuming the entire way. Ignoring everything around her until she reached her private quarters in the barracks. It was simply furnished with a single bed and bedside table in one corner and a desk and chair in the other.

Her emotions still running high she reached under the bed and pulled out a dusty, old bottle. She popped the cork and the smell of alcohol filled the room, “ahh, Old Apple Family Reserve” she relaxed a bit from just the smell, “What Apple Corps wouldn't give for some of her families brew” she smiled slightly and started drinking.

14. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"Like it matters, no listens to any of my damn advice around here anyways..."

Rose continues stomping down the staircase until reaching the main floor. It's raining harder than ever now, so it was still unsafe to return back to Radio Base Station. After wandering about the castle halls for a while, she does trot by her quarters just to double-check on if she remembered to lock it or not. She's surprised to see two notes scotch taped to her door. One was a pink, obviously a referral slip. Upon reading it, she reads that she's been referred for punishment on the account of defiance to superior officer. Her punishment being an immediate 12 hour suspension and a meeting with Captain Night Orb or Captain Dark Fire at noon tomorrow. The signature of whoever filed the referral was blacked out, but the mention of Captains Night Orb and Dark Fire meant that whoever filed the referral was obviously within the Night Guard. The other note was a hoofwritten letter, this one also anonymous. It was filled with angry language, lots of swearing, and bad grammar, and ended with the statement: "I hope this gets you discharged."

Rose is ticked off.

"This is ridiculous!", she mutters to herself. "How dare those frog-headed idiots over in the Night Guard ruin my squeaky clean record over something so stupid!" She pops back into Base Station to collect her work and notes, before angrily stomping up the stairs. She slams the door, and locks it behind her. She darts through the castle walls madder than the devil himself. The other guardsponies instantly began parting the hallways like the Red Sea at the sight of her. Everyone in the Guard knows not to get in the way of an angry Roseate Light. Once she reached the barracks, she almost looks like she's going to start steaming from the ears. She hates this. Not working right now is eating her up inside. Working in that Base Station is her life, and she is very much dead on the inside now. She slams the door to her quarters, unleashing a hail storm of F-bombs before doing so.

#54 Rare80, 12 January 2018
    Last edited: 12 January 2018
  15. Mista Squishy

Doctor Rosaline Tenderheart was tending to a Guard's leg dressing in the make-shift infirmary, "You know, you should really vatch vere you're valking up on zose valls, you're lucky you didn't land on your head." She said with a mothering tone in her voice, "zere, all sorted." she gave a gentle pat on the Guard's leg as she spoke, "keep ze veight off it for a few days and get at least vun days rest before you get back to your duties." The stallion nodded in reply, the pain still showing in his face, "i'll check in every so often to s-"

Suddenly the castle door's were loudly and hastily opened, catching Rose's attention, as two Luna Guard ponies made their way in sharing the load of a well built stallion in battle-worn armour that appeared to be of a higher rank to the other two. Rose's interest was peeked and a worried expression crossed her brow.

"Not anozer vun?" Rose asked rhetorically as she approached the two ponies.

"I'm afraid so Doc." Apple Corps replied with a pant to her breathing. "we wouldn't have made it out without more casualties if it wasn't for The Captain here." She and the younger pony assisting her lowered Night orb down onto a nearby Hospital bed.

"Oh dear... you old fool." Rose looked down at the unconscious roughed up pony before her. "Could you help get zis armour off for me before you go?" Doctor Tenderheart turned and asked.

The two nodded and spend a minute or so removing the scarred and worn armour off of the Captain and under his bed. "Ouch... he's seen some battles alright. all those scars." Pvt Slate said aloud, seeing the various scars and remnants of past scuffles across his legs, back and neck.

"Vell he is the longest running active Guard, and Luna's personal Guard, he's been in ze zick of it from ze early days. Forged by fire you might say." Rose said, with a pained expression on her face as she tended to the various fresh scrapes and grazes across his skin, "Vhat happened out zere, vhat lead him to lose conciousness?" she asked with concern.

"uh, well from what we saw he kept a zony changling at bay with his magic to give us a head start..." Slate stated before being interrupted.

"I heard an explosion from behind us i think, may have had something to do with him. Next we knew he was bolting towards us and collapse a few feet from us." Corps interjected.

"I see..." Rose took a moment to check his vitals, pulse and pupil responses. "It's vorse zan i sought..." She placed her hoof in her forehead looking to the floor with defeat. "You two get some rest, Doctor's orders." She spoke looking back up to the two with a half hearted reassuring expression "unless you have any injuries I need to tend to?"

"We're alright Ma'am... keep us informed, if you could, he risked a lot for our squad." Apple Corps replied with a smile of you-got-this-doc on her face as she and slate take their leave.

16. Sharpster25

Left alone to her drinking, Nightwing had quickly downed several bottles of her stash and was feeling much better, if quite unstable. Just before she opened her last bottle there was a knock at the door shortly before Slate barged in, followed by Snow and Apple Corps. “Slate, these are her private quarters, that's why you knock and don't just let yourself in” Apple Corps said with a sigh.

“Sorry, I was just worried you know? She was in such a state.....” he started to respond.

“....and she's in much worse of a state now” Snow finished noticing Nightwings condition.

“I thought I ….*hic* ….told yooooou ….I ….erm...wait...what?” Nightwing mumbled, barely staying sat upright on the bed.

“I think you've had quite enough of that” Apple Corps said swooping in and snatching the bottle out of Nightwings hooves, using her height to hold it out of reach.

“Gimme dat back!” Nightwing immediately perked up and jumped up to try and get it back, unfortunately misjudging completely and tumbling off the bed hitting the floor face first.

(OOC- From here in just this post it'll be from the perspective of the 3 ponies, Slate, Snow and Apple Corps)

The 3 ponies stared at the motionless Lieutenant before Slate had a bit of a meltdown, “Oh Luna, we've killed the Lieutenant, we're gonna get court martialed, the Captain'll have our heads, we ….ow” Snow had clonked him over the back of his head to shut him up.

“Calm down Private, no-ones getting court martialed” Snow said rolling her eyes.

“How do you know? She's....”

“….not dead you featherbrain” Apple Corps said holding up Nightwings head, as the Lieutenant slowly drooled onto the wooden floor, “She's just out cold”

“phew.... so um, what do we do?”

“Ugh, just get her on my back, we'll take her to the medical wing” Slate and Snow hoisted the unconscious pony onto Apple Corps back, until there was a sudden loud clunk when they dropped her into place.

“Um.... guys?”

“....What have you done Slate?” Snow asked.

“Was this suppose to come off?” He said holding up Nightwings now detached prosthetic leg.

“I'm gonna guess nooooo.....” snow said now suppressing a laugh.

Apple Corps facehooved “Just....just bring it with us, and try not to dismantle the Lieutenant any more” The trio left Nightwings quarters and headed to the medical wing.

17. Mista Squishy

Doctor Rosaline Tenderheart Just finished tending to the still unconscious Captain, with bandages in areas on his skin and medical equipment at the ready by his bedside, When a group of ponies carrying a 3 legged pony came through, the triped pony happened to be drooling and stunk of booze.

"Anozer casualty of grief I see..." She said with a sigh, "vell put zem over zere, ze nurses vill see to them, can't be anyzing more serious zen a concussion." As she spoke she waved over to a nurse, pointing towards the passed out pony as she rolled her eyes. "I vill check on her later."

Rose turned to Apple Corps, "Since you're here Miss Corps, I may asvell inform you of ze Captain's condition." She turned and walked back over to Orb's cot, waving Corps over "you'l know ze severity of ze situation better zan ze ozers."

"Be right with you Ma'am." Corps turned to the others, "You guys got this right? and don't drop her Slate..."

"Hey, don't look at me." Slate responded with a huff as Corps walked over to Rose

"How is he Doc?" She asked with slight worry in her voice.

Rosaline walked to the side of Orb's bed and sat on the wooden stool by his bed, Holding his hoof with a mournful maternal expression on her face. "I'm afraid he is in a coma. From vat i can determine his health zasn't in goot standing before his trip to extract your sqvad." She looked up at Corps with a pained look on her face, "Zat in combination vis vhat you described to be an explosion, vas in fact him using a spell zat his body and phyzical health vas not ready for, draining his strength, followed by perhaps a teleportation spell, vould've drained him completely, causing him to collapse." Rose looked back down to Orb's unconscious form. "All of zis strain caused ze body to shut down, he vas dangerously close to a heart attack stong enough to kill ze poor man. I'm afraid you'll be visout your Captain for a vile." She said getting up and walking towards Corps, who was speechless for a moment.

"B-but he's not going to be like that permanently right?" She asked, stunned at the news.

"Eventually he vill vake, but zat could take years and years at most. He'll be vell cared for by ze nurses zough." She Rubbed a hoof on Corps's back reassuringly, "It would be best to inform ze ozers, i'll make sure ze princess and Captain Dark Fire, his second in command, know of his condition." She looked down at Orb once more then back to Corps, "I'm sorry..." She said with sadness in her voice before walking over towards another patient.

18. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

After roughly an hour passed on Castle grounds, one of the Nurse's gently knocks on Dr. Tenderheart's door before letting herself in.

"Doctor, we've got another patient arriving from the barracks, it's the radio mare again, Corporal Roseate Light."

The doctor nods before putting the book she had been reading down and returning out into the infirmary. Roseate lies unconscious on the stretcher, drooling a bit on the sheets beneath her. The nurse has a deeply sorrowful look on her face.

"She was found in the barracks unconscious, with mild trauma to the head. She likely collapsed and hit her head on something However, that's not what I'm concerned about. I've already checked her vitals. Her blood pressure clocked in at 150/100, which is abnormally high, even for her. Also her haematocrit levels are at a whopping 60%, she's severely dehydrated. There's also a quite a high amount of sugar in her blood. This is the second time she's come to us like this so far this month. She simply just isn't eating."

#58 Rare80, 14 January 2018
    Last edited: 16 January 2018
  19. Mista Squishy

Rose Sighed with a tired expression, "Alright, ve'll tend to her, after zat ve deserve a much needed break." She looked up to the fellow nurse and smiled, "I'm sure your Liebchen misses spending some much needed time vis you, my dear." She says with a giggly tune as she washes her hooves at a nearby sterilisation station.

The Nurse Blushed in responce, "I-I didn't know anyone had seen us together Ma'am" She Looked round making sure nobody else was listening.

"I like to venture to ze Princesses' Garden sometimes too... vhen i get ze time." She looks back with a reassuring smile.

"Y-you won't tell anyone about us right? it's against regulations for us to be seen toge-" She nervously fumbled her words.

Rose dried her hooves and walked over, patting the nurse on the back. "Of course not my dear, love is a tender sing... besides-" She leans in close and whispers, "I've never believed in zose silly regulations anyvay." She giggles as she walked over to Radar's side.

"Now let's get zis over viz so ve can have our break." She picked up the clipboard at the end of her bed with her Pulsing pinkish-red magic, before she began to read it silently. "Right, ve need to put her on an I.V, give her a top up of healthier blood supply... hopefully flush out the bad blood and restore some electrolytes."

The Nurse gradually did what was said as Rose spoke, quickly nodding and wasting no time to get it done.

"Zat should be enough to vake her in a few hours time. ve'll do a more sorough test to make sure she's alright, zen get ze cook to prepare ze food she needs, simple." She looked up with a smile and replaced the Clipboard as she lifted various tools off the nearby counter and checked various things from ear temperature, to Iris responce and various other general check ups.

A few moments pass as Rose finished her tests and The nurse has set up the I.V line. "Right, vhich of ze nurses is on duty during our break?" Rosaline asked as she checked a few things on the clipboard and scribbling down some notes.

"I believe it's Short-heart, the male nurse." She replied as she scanned the room looking for him. "over there." She found the stallion and waved him over to which he quickly obeyed.

"Ah, Nurse Short-heart, myself and Marie here vill be taking our break now, If our patient here vakes i vish you to keep her in ze infirmary and make sure she gets and eats ze meal i've suggested on ze clipboard here. Ze cook vill be avare of ze order." She handed him the clipboard for him to read.

"Understood Ma'dame." he responded with a nod.

"I vill inform ze Captain of zis as it's ze second time zis month." She looked to Radar and back to the nurse, "She's not fit for duty in zis state, until zat changes and i know she's keeping a good diet and healthy routine, she vill remain off duty by my orders." The stallion nodded in agreement as she spoke.

"I'll make sure it happens Doctor Rose." The Stallion replied.

Rose made her way towards the mess hall, informing the cook of her patient's requirements before reporting to Captain Dark Fire and informing the Captain of the issue until finally heading to the Royal Garden's for a rest and spot to eat in peace.

"Ah... Finally a moment to enjoy some peace and qviet, probably just a moment zough...."

#59 Mista Squishy, 15 January 2018
    Last edited: 15 January 2018
  20. Sharpster25

Nightwings vision blurred in and out of focus, everything constantly changing, one moment she'd think she could recognise something before it quickly fell back into the haze. Suddenly everything snapped into focus and she found herself back in Sparkle Estate, the room where her squad had holed up. “What the? Why am I here.... how am I here?!” She spun round on the spot a few time, trying to make some sort of sense, “M...my squad? Where are they?” she ran to the window and found it whole again, and locked closed, she spun round and bucked it with her hind legs but the glass didn't even crack. Looking outside she saw nothing but blackness, she ran back to the door but it was locked tight as well. “I'm trapped, why am I here!?” she shouted at nothing as she backed into a corner.

“You're not alone” a disembodied voice sounded, seemingly from everywhere at once.

Nightwing instantly recognised the voice, “....Dusk? Is that you?”

“....Yes” The voice of Dusk came from the opposite corner, squinting into the darkness of the room Nightwing could just make out an outline of a pony in the shadows.

“....Dusk?” she called out to it then she blinked, “Gah!” she yelped and squeezed further into the corner as Dusks face suddenly appeared inches from her own, a pair of unblinking pure red eyes staring at her “What....?”

“You did this to me!” the undead Dusk shouted in a shrill voice, “You failed! You let me fall! You didn't even try to talk me out of it!” Her voice changed to a low guttural tone “But ….thats ok ….you're here ….now” She slowly opened her mouth, much wider than any pony should be able to, and then lunged at Nightwing, plunging her vision into nothingness.

“Dusk!!” Nightwing bolted upright, throwing the covers off her as her eyes darted around her. 'Just a dream' she thought taking a few deep breaths, she was drenched in her own sweat. Her mind went straight back to her nightmare as she curled into a ball on the bed, “....Dusk..... I'm sorry....” she muttered as she started sobbing.