1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other OC in the Zombie Apocalypse!

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Pub Crawler, 17 September 2013.

1. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

Silent heard the entrance to the hall open, he looked over the edge of the roof and saw Ember step outside. He raised a hoof in greeting but before he could say anything she took off without even looking at him.

He scowled “Well, Screw ya then” he muttered as he rubbed his temples “ugh, 'ey Nightwing?”

“Yeah?”

“Ya wouldn't 'appen ter kna if there's a corner shop or summit nearby?”

“.... erm, sure” she thought for a sec “erm the next street over, in that direction” she pointed it out.

“Great thanks, wont be a minute” Silent said as he stood up.

“Wait!” she grabbed his foreleg “what are you going for?”

“I need a lil' summit, daan't worry i'll be fine” He said with a smile

“Erm ….just be back quick, ok?” she said as she kissed him on the cheek and let go of him.

“....ah....um, ok” He stammered and quickly took off, face slightly red.

About a minute later he landed in front of what use to be a corner shop, though it was looking a little worse for wear, most of the windows were smashed and the front door looked like it had been kicked in. He climbed carefully over the remains of the door, keeping a sharp eye out for any movement, once inside he quickly made his way to behind the counter and started rummaging around for what he had been craving after, about a minute later he found some “Cigarettes” he muttered with glee as he pocketed the few packs he found “Na aw I need is sum matches”. Suddenly he heard a telltale groan from outside, quick as a flash he ducked behind the counter and slowly peaked over the top, outside a unicorn had stumbled into sight and stopped in front of the shop, it was then joined by a pair of earth zonies, as he watched all three looked around slowly and seemed to be sniffing the air. Suddenly they stopped and wheeled round to face the shop, let out a guttural moan and started for the entrance.

“Ah buck” Silent muttered, he ducked back down and as he did his hoof knocked against something, he looked down and saw a box of matches poking out from under the counter, 'well, that's one problem solved' he thought as he pocketed them, 'now for the 3 bigger ones'. He heard the splintering of wood as what was left of the door was pushed aside. Quietly as he could he took both crossbows off his belt and loaded them, quickly taking a peak over the counter again he saw all three were inside and seemed to be sniffing the air again 'can they ….smell me?' he thought. Not wasting any more time thinking, Silent stood up and took aim with the first crossbow, he loosed the bolt and with a short whistle and a solid thunk the ex-unicorn fell, sporting a bolt through the eye. With his cover blown the two earth zonies surged towards him, one down each end aisle, he grabbed the other crossbow and loosed his second bolt at the one to his left, the bolt sailed clean over its head. “Buck” he muttered, quick as he could he jumped over the counter just as the zonies reached the end of the aisles, he charged down the centre aisle but was suddenly yanked back off his hooves, he looked back at the zony that now had his tail in its mouth, quickly he rolled over and gave an almighty kick to the zonies face, its head snapped back and it crumpled to the floor. He scrambled back to his hooves, ran out of the shop and took to the sky leaving the last zony in the dust.

He took a moment to catch his breath and then flew back to where he'd left Nightwing. As he landed he was greeted with a hug from Nightwing.

“I'm glad you're back” she said, looking relieved. “what were you after anyway?”

“These” he answered as he took out a pack of cigarettes, took one out and lit it up, he sighed “Ah, much better, I've needed wahn of these for a while”

“You smoke?” Nightwing said as she let go of him.

Silent blew a smoke ring above his head and watched it drift away for a few moments, “Yeah, ya daan't 'ave a problem wif that do ya?” he asked

“what, no” she said looking a bit taken aback, “I just didn't take you as the smoking type”

Silent sat down “Nah worries then” he said.

2. Fridge

Fridge Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.

((This entry was written for mista squishy as he hasn't got much access to a computer of late))

Night Orb raised a brow quizzically at the stallions request. A stallion who not a few hours ago had assaulted him. This didn't make him feel inclined to do much of anything for him.
    He mulled over the question for a second before settling on a response.
    "Sure, I'll help you." He said with a casual wave of his hoof. He looked back down at the pair of ponies on the ground floor.
    "But, I have one condition...." He said, almost absently.
    The amulet around his neck began to glow and there was a bright flash.
    Suddenly the pair were standing in the middle of Tango's room.
    Night Orb smiled sardonically.
    "Do it yourself."

3. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

"Fine." Tango quickly responded. He gave Captain a soft but aggressive brush on the shoulder as he past by. 'At least I don't have to trust him with my bags' He made quick work of the pictures, military meals, and other belongings that were scattered across the floor. He took out his dagger and cut the teal, purple, and black cloth. He bundled half of it, and left the other half hanging out the window. He checked the other room to be sure he hadn't left anything. He collected his towel and soap. Then, he returned to his room and got in the dumbwaiter.

"I'm going down to get my blade sharpener." Tango didn't wait for a reply and quickly went down the dumbwaiter. He landed on the kitchen counter with a large *CLANK*! He scooted off the counter and opened one of the drawers. By chance alone, he found his knife sharpener on his first try. He stuffed it in his bag and zipped it up. Back into the dumbwaiter he went, pulling on the rope until he hit the top. He slid off and reentered the room. He then found some planks of loose wood and bound them together along with the unused cloth. He then tied them around his waist with he wood and cloth on his back. He approached the Captain slowly. "Ready when you are."

#323 Rare80, 15 August 2014
    Last edited: 15 August 2014
  4. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Ember was distinctly baffled. She spent a fair few seconds trying to puzzle out the stallion she was looking at but he was just too ridiculous (and coming from Ember that was quite a statement. "...Hello, and thanks, I guess." She decided to go for some good old-fashioned antagonism. "You didn't have to help me anyway, you dolt," she said, rolling her eyes and standing up. "I could lift that hunk of meat by myself." She kicked the corpse hard, with a strength that would normally have sent it across the room, apart from the fact there was a dull pain in her leg and the dead body merely rolled onto its side. "What the..." Ember tried to push the cadaver, ignoring her rescuer in her curiosity. It was weighed down, although not from the outside. "That's odd." Turning to her rescuer, she gestured towards the corpse. "Correct me if I'm wrong, Herr Doktor, but there seems to be something inside this zony."
    Suddenly a flash issued from the roof. Evidently the second pony had either thrown a grenade, or teleported.

5. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

"Alrighty then" Orb's Necklace slowly lit up then flashed bright, teleporting both himself and Tango back to the roof.

"I've informed Everyone to meet me at the north road, i'll be there waiting for the both of you with a griffon." The Captain took a few steps back to make sure he didn't teleport Tango again by mistake, "i'll be waiting for all of the survivors for as long as i can, then we will head up the north road in two groups... the pegasi shall take to the hair and shall carry the Equipment as they're in the least amount of danger, and all grounded survivors will stay on the path, without them carrying the equipment they'll be able to engage any resistance with more chance of survival, in both groups the weakest will be in the middle and the strongest around them, good luck soldier." Orb saluted before teleporting away.

"ARRGH!!!" Eliser slammed into a group of zonies outside the doorway of a shack on the outskirts of ponyville, she wielded a long double handed battle axe, with a spear head at the bottom of the axe's handle. she sliced her way through the group in a pure rage, "MAY HEL HAVE MERCY ON YOU!!!" Eliser saw a griffon flying high above a house as if ready to engage an enemy. still blinded by rage she ran to the house and engaged three zonies that were inside, simultaneously decapitating them with one swing. Eliser turned her attention to the flying griffon and glared at him through a hole in the roof "YOU THERE!!! FRIEND OR FOE?!" Elise had no patience to socialize as she was too busy on her rampage.

6. Aethelberdia

Trench was so surprised he almost fell to the ground. "FRIEND! NEED A HAND?" Without waiting for an answer he drew the bow and fitted a shard to the string in one fluid motion, loosing it towards a small group of the undead beating on the doors of a nearby house.
    The result was a prolonged flash of light and four piles of ash and a few bones.
    He decided to stick around after seeing the Minotaur, as that kind of strength was always welcome.

7. Sharpster25

Silent took one last drag of his cigarette and threw the butt off the roof. Rising to his hooves he checked on the progress of the horde, it wasn't good, it was close enough now that he could hear the individual groans of each zony.

“5 minutes na, tops” he turned to Nightwing “I'm gonna go tell 'em ter get their plots in gear. Stay 'ere, I'll be quick as I can” He jumped down to the ground and quickly made his way into the guild hall “5 minutes ponies! unless ya wanna be trapped daahhhn 'ere for I daan't kna 'a long, get your plots in gear!” he took a breath “Me and nightwin' 're 'eadin' for the norf road, if you're comin' wif we're leavin' this very minute!” He snorted and turned to leave.

8. Fridge

Looking down at the prone body Dusk sighed and covered his face with a hoof.
    "As if this world weren't strange enough.." He muttered to himself.
    He walked to the cadaver and gave it a once over, clearly it was a pegasus and its belly looked distended. Dusk shuddered at the thought of what could be in there considering the average zony diet. Putting a hoof to its stomach he gave a light push, there was some resistance but from the way it gave way he could tell there was some movement.
    "Well for a start I'm not a actual doctor, I just thought I'd lighten the mood and play one." He said with a slight smile not looking away from the body.
    "But from what I can tell, I"d say it's stomach is filled with something or rather lots of little things. I have a theory of what, but if it's all the same I'd rather not go rummaging inside a corpse."
    He looked around the room for anything within immediate view that was worth something and found nothing. Most of the furniture in the room had been pushed against the door. Sadly it seemed whomever had lived here had neglected to barricade the window and had suffered for it. Glass shards and dark brown stains scattered the room. Dusk shuddered and tried to put his mind to better use.
    "Shall we get out of here? This place isn't exactly the most secure." He said gesturing to the broken window. "I've got somepony waiting on the roof and I'd like to get back to him."

9. Bronti97

Bronti97 Double Rainbow??? what does it mean?

Ferrum was beginning to get out of breath, the sound of his hooves on the ground is beginning to get repetitive. Anna was flying just above Ferrum, about 2 metres above him trying to aim small rocks at the zonys that are chasing them. she quickly learned however that they are ineffective against them

"Ferrum! Nothings happening, the buggers just wont go down" Anna spoke with a sense of fear that was clear in her voice, she thought that the panic in her voice might help make Ferrum move faster.

"Its alright, we are nearly there, just keep trying" Despite Annas attempts to hit the zonys she pretty much misses every time, even if she does hit it just bounces off them like a ball.

"Its no use, you need to use Kats device she gave you." As soon as the zonys started arriving Kat set to work creating a device that emits a extremely loud sound after a minute of detonating it, wont kill the zonys but it will help them get away from the few zonys behind them. they made the mistake to try and go around the horde rather then wait it out, the last time he visited the Sofa and Quills store he left something very precious behind, he wont tell Anna anything about it.

"Are you sure you cant do anything, this is our last one"

"Positive" Ferrum didnt want to waste their last noise machine but he had no choice if he wanted to use it at all, he unhooked it from the backpack he wore and threw it in front of him. He knew he didnt have time to put it on the ground and press the button other wise the zonys behind him will catch him. as he ran past the Machine he stood his hoof on the red button and a small whirring sound came from the device. Ferrum knew now all he has to do is run.

one minute later a large shrieking sound came from behind them and the zombies stopped chasing them and started to run towards the sound. Ferrum knew he didnt have long before it stopped and they would start to look for them again. once they reached the Sofa and Quills shop he ran inside and burst through the staff room door and started searching through the draws. he opened the top draw nothing, same with the second

"Where is it, where is it."

"Ferrum you need to hurry up"

"GOT IT!"

Ferrum pulled out one of his hammers Marr made him which gave him extra powerful swings, he cant believe he left it here before.

"
    You Serious, you came all this way for a HAMMER?"

Ferrum looked at Anne with an extremely cocky expression, just to prove a point he effortlessly swung it towards the fridge and made a large hole in it where the rest of the door should have been.

"
    Ok You made your point, what now, we have a large horde of zonys about to start running towards us"

Ferrum had no idea what to do now, it was hard enough to kill a single zony, nevermind a whole horde, the truth was he didnt know what to do, but this hammer was one of the few things Marr gave him before she went away for a bit, he dousent even know if she is alive anymore and is on the hunt to find her.

10. Aethelberdia

Ember gave a brisk nod and said, ‘Yeah, we’d better head up. By the way, what’s your name? I think I’ll stick with you, you seem to know what you’re doing.” There was a brief pause. “Oh, yeah, I’m Ember. Hold on, introduce yourself when we get up to the roof. Just hold onto the rope and I’ll pull you up.”
    Ember jumped into the air, snapped her wings open and performed a corkscrewing aerial climb through the holes in the building. On the roof she took hold of a rope she saw dangling to the floors below. “Ready?”

11. Sharpster25

Silent almost bumped into Nightwing as he exited the Guild hall, she looked worried. “What's wrong?” he asked his worry rising a notch.

“We've got company, two ponies, alive, they just entered the shop” she said cocking her head towards the Quills 'n' Sofas shop.

He rubbed his brow for a second “We need ter get out of 'ere na” he said with a frown.

“But we can't just forget about them, what if they find the others and they turn out ….not so friendly?”

“Ugh fine, 'ere” he said as he pulled both his crossbows off his belt. He loaded them quickly and handed one to Nightwing “two minutes” he said “Then we leef”.

Quietly as he could he snuck round the front of the shop and peaked through the broken window, crossbow at the ready, he'd never killed another living pony before and he hoped to keep it that way, but if they just straight up attacked them ….

He shook the thought from his mind as he got a good look at the pair in the shop, a mare and a stallion, both with white coats, the mare had a brown mane 'n' tail while the stallions were black. Silent also noted the stallion was quite a bit bigger than himself, he felt his desire for a confrontation diminish even more.

Shaking his head he motioned for Nightwing to follow and ducked under the window frame and made his way to the front door, once there he turned to face Nightwing “Stay close, i'll do the talkin' and daan't raise the crossbow unless ya 'ave ter, i'dd rather not fight a livin' pony” he whispered as loud as he dared, she nodded in response.

Without wasting any more time Silent steeled himself, stood up and stepped into the doorway Nightwing right behind him, “ya there, ya two friendly?”

12. Bronti97

"I have an idea, how about we..." They were interrupted by a voice they didnt recognise.

“ya there, ya two friendly?”

"Rather obvious you've never met me before then" She couldn't help it, she had to be cocky, even with a cross bow pointing her way.

"Anna just... Don't." Ferrum directed the conversation towards the two ponys in front oh him, mainly towards the one with a cross bow.

"I work on the rule of 'ill treat you the way you treat me' and to be honest your not setting a very good first impression" Ferrum was once a kind pony, willing to help anypony wherever he could, however what he had experienced not so long ago has changed him forever. he is not the same person he was and he knows it, however he tries to retain kindness wherever he can.

"what he is trying to say is yes we are friendlys and no we wont hurt you, he may have just put a whole in your fridge but he was just trying to show me what his hammer could do, sorry about that." Anna assumed that because these two ponys were here as the zony horde is approaching that they lived their and didnt want to move away because of the zonys, Ferrum is still very suspicious and watching the trigger finger, if this new pony in front of him moves that finger even slightly he will activate Kats other design, Marr had made this with Kat so he doesnt want to do it, but he will if he has to. he puts his hoof around the necklace he is wearing, this device puts a shield around him and any other pony wearing that necklace in this case Anna. as soon as he hits that button anything entering through the shield will turn to dust, great for projectiles or running through hordes, it only has one use and he doesnt wish to waste it.

i promise this is the last machine Kat gives me :p

#332 Bronti97, 3 October 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: 3 October 2014
  13. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Flare walked up the stairs toward the exit of the guild hall and saw his too most recent patients carrying a pair of crossbows and sneaking off at the mention of survivors. Flare followed them in case the need for negotiations was required, and who better to negotiate then a qualified psychologist who can interpret body language and behavior to find out what ponies wanted.

As Silent and Miss Night Wing came to a stop just outside of a house, Flare hid behind a nearby barrel, eve stropping on the situation.
    He heard one of the survivors say "-he was just trying to show me what his hammer could do-" Flare couldn't help but yell "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

Having blown his cover Flare jumped over the barrel and walked into the building just behind silent, "The Doctor is in the building" Flare introduced himself with a jokey tone.

Eliser:

Eliser heard a scream coming from the north road, near canterlot. She suddenly whipped around, "Anna!" She yelled as she ran off towards the north road, swinging the battleaxe back and fourth as if it were a mere stick.

Night Orb:

Night Orb reemerged from teleporting at the North road leaving Ponyville and headed towards Canterlot. He looked around, and listened out for any zonies or survivors, but Trench wasn't there.

"Where in Tartarus is that birdbrain" He said to himself as he searched around for a safer place to wait when he heard a scream come from nearby.

"that sounded like-" He paused when he recognised who the scream came from, "-Anna!?"

He sprinted off towards the scream.

#333 Mista Squishy, 3 October 2014
    Last edited: 3 October 2014
  14. Bronti97

"Yeah, the doctor is in the building, she has been in here for the past few minutes.

She now knows that there are 2 doctors, which is a relief because now if she get hurt another pony could help her out. the squealing noise has stopped and the horde had started advancing towards them.

Now in case any of you havent noticed, there is a zony horde right outside and heading our way, anypony got any ideas because im out of them"

"Ermm... i would recommend that we start to run in the complete opposite direction of the zonys, unless somepony has a better idea?"

Ferrum knows exactly what the zonys can do as a small group of 5, never mind a group of 50+. he couldnt take that risk and he didnt want to rely on the few people he had just met, but he knows that if he cant trust anypony, then he cant make friends with anypony.

15. Sharpster25

Silent shook his head at Flares introduction, he stowed his crossbow back on his belt and with a wave of his hoof Nightwing handed his second one back. “I apologize fer the crossbows, can't be ter careful these days” He took a few steps forward and staggered a little as his wound throbbed, he looked up and saw the two new ponies looking questioningly at him, “Ugh, it aint a bite” he said pulling his hoodie forward revealing his bandaged side “Courtesy of an undead bull ....namely it's 'ooves” He pulled his hoodie back down.

“Anyway, now's not the time ter talk, we and the rest of our group 're 'eadin' ter canterlot. Last we 'eard, which was yesterday I fin', the castle is still in the 'ooves of the livin'. meet us at the norf road aahhht of ponyville asap if ya wanna come, if not ....enjoy your playdate wif the zonies”

With that Silent turned and walked out of the shop, “Flare” he turned to face him “Get everypony who's comin' ter canterlot aahhht of there na, drag 'em by their tails if ya 'ave ter, we're aahhht of time” He turned again “Nightwing, go wif 'im”

“I don't think ….” she started to argue.

“Nah time ter 'rgue” he snapped back, then winced slightly “Please” he said in a calmer voice.

She sniffed and nodded “ok” She started towards the guild enterance.

“I'll meet ya at the norf road” he pulled Flare a bit closer and whispered in his ear "Keep 'er safe" he let go and turned again to the two in the shop “Ya 'eard me offer, norf road, if you're not interested, good luck ter ya” With that he spread his wings, took off and angled himself north.

16. Fridge

The rope dangled in front of him, swaying slightly from it previous motion.
    'She thinks I need the rope to get up... Well, who am I to turn down a easy route?' Dusk thought to himself.
    Taking hold of it he gave a quick tug to test its strength, it seemed strong enough. He wrapped the end around his hoof to allow more grip.
    "Ready." He called back and started to shimmy up at speed.
    It only took a moment to reach the roof and pull himself up over the edge of the hole.
    "Thanks." He said patting himself down and bringing up small clouds of dust. He coughed as he waved a hoof in front of him to blow the dust away from him.
    "The names Dusk, and this here is, uh." He looked around, not seeing any sign of Tango.
    "Where in the blazes...."
    There was a brief flash and suddenly there stood two stallions. Tango looked clearly disgruntled about something, and Dusk could guess exactly what, for standing right besides him was captain subtlety himself, Night Orb.
    "Oh, Luna's beard. Not him." He muttered, shaking his head.
    Despite his distaste for the captain Dusk listened to part of the announcement. The pair of them hadn't seemed to have noticed Dusk or Ember. He brought a hoof to his mouth and whispered in Ember's ear.
    "The green stallion is Tango, he's the one I said was waiting."
    Night Orb finished his announcement and teleported abruptly away.
    "And the flashy git was Night Orb." Dusk said with a sigh.

17. Sharpster25

A few minutes later Silent was above the north road out of Ponyville, he circled round the area a few times making sure it was clear of any zonies. Satisfied he landed in the middle of the road, taking a look around his brow furrowed “....wait” he muttered questioningly as he slowly turned on the spot looking for any sign of the rest of the group.

“Where in the bloomin' name of luna is effrypony?” He said to nopony in particular. He quickly looked about nearby where anyone could hide, but finding nothing he made his way back to the road and sat in the middle looking over the town. It was a sorry sight, just over half the town had been overtaken by the dead, and they were quickly moving through the rest.

Seeing the state of the town he was suddenly hit by a prang of guilt “Why the hell did I send nightwin' off wif flare?” he got ready to take off to go back and get her, when he stopped for a moment to think 'wait, if I go they'll probably have left the hall by the time I get there, so I'll have wasted even more time that way'. He sat back down with a sigh and kept his eyes open for any of his group or the two new ponies he found in the shop.

18. Bronti97

Ferrum and Anna were in the shop, confused about what just happened, they were just threatened with a crossbow, then offered to join them.

"What if..."

"No, not even discussing it with you, he pointed a crossbow at us"

"Yes, but he liked us, else he wouldn't have invited us"

Anna saw absolutely no point in going with this pony, she was sure it was a bad idea. However Ferrum was the complete opposite, he saw this as an opportunity to find Marr, and that was all the persuasion he needed.

"He did not like us, we are essentially bulletproof vests for him."

"Yes, but Marr might be there and i am not missing an opportunity to find Marr and that is FINAL"

Anna knows when to let Ferrum do what he wants and quickly followed him out the door of the shop. as they reach north road they see the pony sitting down in the north road looking rather upset and lonely, Ferums determination turned into sympathy and he walked up to the pony.

"Are you ok? you dont seem as protective as you were in the shop, and its clear that this isn't the norm for you"

Anna smiled, this is the first ime she saw Ferrum being kind to a stranger since the incident, and it was rather comforting that even after all he has been through, he can still be the same.

19. Pub Crawler

Pub Crawler Prince of Pints

Night was starting to creep over the sky, tree born shadows growing darker by the minute. The three of them had made it out, and over the river that flowed round the East side of town. An expanse of forest stood between them and Rambling Rock Ridge. Whilst they'd made good time, Crawler knew that they'd have to stop soon, there was no way that they could get out the other side before it was pitch black.

"Eiro, can you take watch? I'll set up camp." He asked quietly, looking round the gloom.

She nodded back, setting Breeze down amongst the roots of an oak. The little one stirred a little, then settled down again, a small bubble swelling out her nose. With a practiced economy, Crawler nipped round gathering loose twigs and stones. With a spark of magic, he started three small campfires around their area.

Excellent, we'll be hidden in the light and be able to see any approaching zonies too.

Returning to the "camp" he went to work on the large oak. While Eiro paced back and forth, he roped their sleeping bags into the tree. After checking that his knots were as tight as he hoped, Crawler climbed down.

"That should do it, we'll move again at first light. Come on little one." Scooping Breeze up into his arms, he carried her up into the canopy, depositing her into one of the bags. Eiro came up soon after.

Settling down into his own bag, Crawler looked up. He could see some of the stars through the leaves, it was good to see that Luna was still making the night beautiful.

"Hey Crawler?"

He glanced over, Breeze was looking at him with sleep droopy eyes. "What's up?"

"Guess what I'd be if I had a crown in here?" She asked, wriggling a little in her bag.

"I have no idea."

"I'd be Queen chrysalis!" Breeze said with a laugh, before snuggling down and closing her eyes again.

Crawler chuckled, facehoofing a little. "You should be ashamed of a joke like that..." He muttered, laying back and waiting to fall asleep himself.

#339 Pub Crawler, 5 October 2014
    Last edited: 7 October 2014
  20. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Tango looked over and saw that Dusk had brought the gray mare with him.

"I see that you've finally collected Tina. I hope this means all of this stalling around has ended." Tango then got within a inch of Dusk. He poked a hoof briskly into Dusk's chest, and raised his voice. "However, I DO NOT appreciate you continuing to be dishonest with me. Do you remember the first thing I asked you? DO YOU? I asked you what you were doing on my roof. You never mentioned that you were looking for somepony. Why do you bother keeping things from me? I have been nothing but open and honest with you, and you repay me with lies. It also says a lot about what you think of Tina's safety. A normal pony would be asking me on sight if I had seen or heard from her. However you failed to mention her EVEN ONCE during that night at the safehouse. It seems that you don't care much for anypony's well being other than your own. This is why I've decided to go to Canterlot alone. I'd fair better alone than in the hooves of a deceitful blockhead like you. Good day, Mr. Dusk." Tango then looked towards the gray mare. "I'd watch my back if I were you."

Tango then started off along the rooftops alone. In the general direction of north. Nightfall was coming quickly, and Tango had to find a rest area of some sort soon. Before he knew it he had reached the edge of town. He took a look around there was a wooded area before him, and no roads to speak of. He went into the forest wasting no time, using whatever daylight he had left to go as far north as possible. About and hour had passed before night approached. It was a dark and ominous night. Tango couldn't see his hoof in front of his face anymore. He made his way to a random tree, thinking it would be a good place to stop for the night. He got out is saddle bag, and dug around in it for a while. He got out a small cloth and tied it loosely around his back hooves. He made quick work of the tree, climbing about half way up. While on a branch, he got out his saddle bag again, and took off the cloth around his legs and stuffed it in the bag. He then pulled out a firm blanket he would use as a cot. He tied both ends to the tree, lied down, and went to sleep.

#340 Rare80, 5 October 2014
    Last edited: 6 October 2014