1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

OC Pictures

Discussion in 'Non-Canon and OC Discussion' started by Foxytail, 23 January 2012.

1. Foxytail

Foxytail Pink Pegasus Huggle Gamer

Hey there guys! Just hoping that I could ask for pictures of your OC's! I'm planning on going to the London Pub Brony Meetup and broadcasting live on Everypony Radio, so for some of it we'll need a picture to place on the screen, and I was given a great idea that it should be of you guys! So please, post your OC's and we'll make sure that if we can do so you'll get it shown on Everypony Radio during the event! Looking forward to seeing some awesome pics! If you want to go the extra mile, mail the pics to [email protected] with "Brony Pub Day Picture" as the topic to cut out the middle man. Thank you all in advance. Here's my one to start off, with a little background too.

[​IMG] The name is Foxytail. She's a writer and amateur flyer for the flight team 'Black Lightning'. She grew up on a strawberry farm, is very humble and enjoys lounging on clouds while thinking of ideas for her stories.

2. MJEccles

MJEccles Active Pony

This may be a silly question, but what is an OC? I assume not 'Orange County'... On the other hand, your pony is awesome.

Biker-Brony likes this.
  3. Ripp_

Ripp_ Now in Smoky Bacon flavour.

Original Character.

4. Wordwind

Wordwind Semiotic Sheriff

You can see my picture here http://ukofequestria.co.uk/threads/make-your-own-pony.159/#post-2287

Wordwind is pretty much exactly what the name implies - he talks a lot and he's very very good at it (his cutie mark is a pair of quotation marks, if you can't tell). He's a little bit mad on the surface and can appear a little bit erratic - not Pinkie Pie level, but the same kind of thing (though without quite so much of the crazy energy). Deep down, however, he's very balanced and believes that understanding can always be reached if the time is taken to talk it out, which is his speciality, as however black and white something seems, there's always a middle ground.
    He grew up on the road, mainly, does a lot of travelling and exploring, and is fascinated by the many friends he meets and creatures he encounters, to the extent that he's penning a few books on the subject.

5. MJEccles

MJEccles Active Pony

Ahh. Like my avatar then? I call him Coffeedoom Firegothyhooves.
    (I'm kidding, I'd never make someone suffer with a silly name like that)

6. Ripp_

Regardless of your avatar or what you name your OC to mee you will always be a pony in a box.
    BOXES!

7. Antadurunnu

Antadurunnu Is covered in green stuff and plastic shavings.

My OC has yet to actually have a decent pony name apart from Antadurunnu which is basically my Draenei Death Knight from WoW (when I used to play) just turned into a pony. Probably would end up being one of my favorite DK spells but Corpse explosion doesn't sound happy and cute for a pony...

8. JackTHerbert

JackTHerbert Well-Known Pony

Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but I put a bunch of pictures of my OC that I have into an imgur album here: http://imgur.com/a/IOF87 Some are drawn (Not by me) and some were made in the Pony Creator.

9. rotation

rotation Slower than Fernando

Let's see...
    [​IMG]
    Bonus large pic!
    [​IMG]

10. Minus

Minus Friendless nopony

[​IMG]
    Hey. I have an OC. Minus the earth pony.
    [​IMG]
    Both these images were drawn by Denegoth who is a member here. Seems kinda weird that I've yet to draw him myself. Don't think I'll be trying any time soon though, not good enough.

11. Alteran

Alteran Horse Noises

You should see just how terrible my handwriting is! It's almost non-existent!

Yeah, it's a bad thing, because I can never read my own writing, and other people can't either. I've found ways to cope, though, like just typing everything - even notes. You should see my desktop - it's a dumping ground for .txt files.

12. Ripp_

Ah so it's your head that exploded!
    Hmmm that implies it's worse than mine, mine is kind of mantained as I scribble all sorts of notes down on the paper acting as a mouse pad.

13. Skittys

Skittys Permanently Banned

Don't really have one.

14. 123456789123456789

123456789123456789 Officially, goodbye, for good. It's been fun.

[​IMG]
    Sorry the picture doesn't come with a cutie mark!

His name is Juggernaut. His cutie mark is supposed to be a sword through a book, meant to signify knowledge and skill. Yet, he acts like an idiot and doesn't show any skill most of the time; he's reliable when it counts, though.
    He doesn't like to share his past with anyone. The only thing anypony knows is that he grew up in a small town and had few childhood friends due to his... differences.

15. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

Oh, OC pictures you say? Thanks to having a Tumblr dedicated to Little Emerald, of course I have pictures!
    Little Emerald.png

And my custom Little Emerald I'll be bringing to the meet:
    Little Emerald custom finished.png

16. Minus

Minus Friendless nopony

Is that a SSJ4 Goku hairstyle? Also, no cutiemark?

17. dr-spangle

dr-spangle Still exists.

My handwriting is also terrible. I had a laptop for school, but I'm studying maths, can't use it for maths unless I can learn Latex

18. Alteran

Alteran Horse Noises

Ditto. I've been using Laptops in School and Public Exams since 2006. Some people never seemed to understand that it was a tool to learn and work with - not a tool for playing with and enjoying (although, it did make work a lot more bearable).

19. dr-spangle

dr-spangle Still exists.

For a few years I used an Alphasmart Neo, a keyboard with memory, it's quite handy. Then I got a dell inspiron 6400, torn to shreds quickly.. it became my server once I brought a macbook.. This aluminium shell withstands anything. (Although the apple store people cry when I show it to them, so many scratches, dents, knife marks, cracks...)

20. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

Based off Normal Goku, yes. A tribute to when I used to frequent some Dragon Ball Z sites. (GT didn't happen for me, so not SSJ4).
    And the lack of cutie mark is because my OC is a colt.