1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Oi, Ai-Chans~

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Starblaze☆, 12 October 2014.

1. Starblaze☆

Starblaze☆ Apple juice. I need apple juice.

Hello there! My name's Lizzy!

I've been in the fandom a few years and, finally, I decided to find some kind o website where I can share my interest. ^.^ I consider myself to be a rather friendly person and I'd love you be your friend if you'd like.

And yes, I'm well aware of the fact that I've officially introduced myself like the biggest noob to exist. Eh. Whatever.

Anyways, I'm happy to tell you that my favorite of Mane Six is Rainbow Dash, followed closely by Fluttershy. When it comes to minor characters, my favorites include Lyra, Tavi (Octavia), Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, and Scootaloo.... I think that's it.

I'm also into quite a bit of anime, including Naruto, Hetalia, and Soul Eater. I love music, especially rock, metal, symphonic metal and Nightcore. Bands? Just about any. New or old. It does not matter at all to me. Examples? TOOL, BVB, SwS, Pierce the Veil, Three Days Grace, Green Day, Nightwish, etc.

I also looooooove roleplay! So if anyone would like to roleplay with me, I'd be more than happy to do so~ Whether with my OC or characters from the show. Doesn't matter to me.

Anyways, I think that's it for now.

Oh wait! My MLP FiM. OC's name is Starblaze (hence my name) and her appearance is, as you could probably guess, is my profile picture as of now.

Okay! Now I'm done!

Sayonara! Hope I get to meet some good people on here~! /)^.^/) image.jpg

2. Siaphra

Siaphra Honest Pony

Hey Starblaze, welcome to the site! /)
    Nice taste in music, I like symphonic metal a lot myself - stuff like Nightwish, Epica, etc
    Anyway, have a great time here ;)

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  3. Killergoose

Killergoose Modest genius

4. Eliki

Eliki Element Of M&Ms

Howdy howdy howdy and welcome to the site! :p

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  5. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Hello there, Starblaze!
    We're happy to see
    That you've joined our herd here
    On UK of E. :)

As Killergoose mentioned, there is an active Roleplay section on UK of E, so please do have a read through that and see if it appeals to you. :)

Also, that Dash/Scoots picture is really cute. :D

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  6. Starblaze☆

Yay! Someone else who likes Symphonic Metal! I thought I was the only one! ^.^ That's great to hear! Can't wait to get to meet you! Thanks!

Favorite episode? Probably the one when the crusaders go with Rarity, Dash, and AJ on their camping trip! Best Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash episode EVER! I loved it so much! I can't remember the name of it, tho. I'm not very good at that. >.>

Favorite Song? I think I like the one from the very first two episodes when Pinkie's singing the song that her grandmother taught her about fear. ^.^

And thanks! I can't wait to check them all out! Thanks for welcoming me! SCOOTALOO AND DASHIE FOREVER!

Hey, hey, hey! Thanks for the awesome welcome! ^.^

((FYI, I like posting pictures. >3<))

Attached Files:

#6 Starblaze☆, 12 October 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: 14 October 2014
  7. Killergoose

Killergoose Modest genius

Heh, you're very welcome and indeed Scoots and Dash are pretty great.
    I believe the episode is called Sleepless in Ponyville which is my second-favourite, behind Flight to the Finish.

Quick minor thing you can reply to multiple messages in one post by using the multiquote tool on the bottom left of a member's posted message, saves you having to make one post for each message you want to reply to.

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  8. Starblaze☆

Awesome! Thanks! With all of the friendly remarks and comments, this place just got 20% cooler! Another thing I love about the Brony community. Everyone tends to be very kind and friendly! ^.^ This is going to be my favorite social networking site for sure?

Oops, I meant to put an exclamation point there. >.>

****sure!

#8 Starblaze☆, 12 October 2014
  9. Loganberry

You can do things like that yourself -- just use the "Edit" link beneath each post. :)

10. F.I.N.E.

F.I.N.E. Less than 50 characters.

Welcome aboard, and have fun! :D Do you have a favourite villain (either current or former)?

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  11. Starblaze☆

I'd have to say Discord. He's too awesome to not love him! ^.^

Oh. Thanks. >3< Didn't notice it. I'm still getting used to the controls and little tricks, etc.

#11 Starblaze☆, 12 October 2014
  12. Loganberry

No problem -- it can take a little while to get used to things. (eg the Multi-Quote facility Killergoose mentioned -- to use that, click the double-headed arrow for each post you want to quote, then go down to the reply box and choose "Insert Quotes..." Ta-da! No need to make a separate post for each reply. :) )

And please do just ask if there's something you're not sure of. Any of us on the staff team will be happy to answer questions, too, so feel free to drop one of us a PM. :)

13. Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia Honorary Pony

hello and welcome to the forums,i hope you enjoy it here *leaves welcome muffins* :)

Starblaze☆ likes this.
  14. Starblaze☆

Muffins! *Huggles.* Yay!

Princess Celestia likes this.
  15. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Hi there Starblaze. Hope you are doing well and are currently enjoying your time here. As mentioned before, we do have a roleplay section only it's a little different than what others do. If you want to try story style roleplay then please create your character and give it a try.
    brohoof_me__by_sundownglisten-d59evzg.gif brohoof_me__fluttershy_edition_by_sundownglisten-d59urzx.gif

16. Starblaze☆

Thank you! I'm actually working on that right now! Did you want me to add some verbal text? (Can't think of the proper term.) Just a place where my OC'S actually speaking or is that necessary?

17. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

When you do the written sample part, it is up to you. If you want to get some interaction between a couple of your characters then go for it. If you wish to talk with anyone about your roleplay app or posts then either myself or @Fridge are the main roleplay moderators. Other mods and admns can also try and give some help also.

18. Starblaze☆

I was specifically referring to the Character Sheet. Do I need to add come sort of communication in quotations or is alright just to describe scenery?

19. vaska00762

vaska00762 R6 Siege fan

Welcome, and I hope you'll have fantastic time here on the site!

20. Starblaze☆

@vaska00762 I do, too! And if there awesome people like you on here, I know I will!