1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Other On the trot (a drop in, drop out, freeform sort of rp)

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Recurrent Trotting, 3 January 2018.

1. Recurrent Trotting

Very simply Fuchsia is travelling place to place taking in the sights and talking to ponies on her way. Your pony can drop in for a trot and a talk on the road and maybe talk to others on the way, but don't expect her to stay round their place - this RP is all about the trot :3 If you become inactive and I get antsy or think another person might wanna join in - it happens I don't mind - but I might detach Fuchsia from the interaction and set her trotting so that other ponies can talk to her.

Fuchsia swayed her rusty-red tail as she trotted, destination unknown. The dust of the San Talomeno still lightly clinging to her Fuchsia fur and flecking the bright yellow of her cheery sunshine cutie mark. She was a pony of few cares and - having recently saved up by working for a wealthy San Talomeno rancher called Phantom - was looking forward to her travelling holiday throughout Equestria. Travelling was her real passion and if the wisdom of the wise old buffalo was to be believed might even be her destiny. Either way, the further from the San Talomeno she got the grass was fresher, the streams sweeter and the locals and travellers she occasionally stopped to talk to or who approached her in turn more numerous. All in all Fuchsia felt very good, hence the swing in her hoof-step.

As she trotted under Celestia's sun she sang her travelling song in a thin alto: "I'm a walker, I'm a dreamer..."

2. Recurrent Trotting

in which Fuchsia has her take on the other RPs :p feel free to have you OC bump into her in her travels.

(this doesn't mean I'm incorporating any of the other rp canon though so there's no zompony apocalypse in this rp etc)

Fuchsia came across a strange village one night... by the light of the moon she observed the eerie delapidated, empty buildings of its largely deserted outskirts and her skin crawled at the feeling of eyes on her. She smiled as she saw a distant figure of an earth pony and trotted towards the other, wanting to feel the reassurance of the company of another pony. As she neared the other however she noticed that it was behaving oddly, its head lolling and body twitching erratically as it shuffled along the street purposelessly. "M-maybe i-it needs help?" Fuchsia thought to herself, her curiosity fighting her sense of self-preservation.

As she came closer she shrieked! In the moment before she bolted she had caught glimpse in the moonlight of the tell-tale open wounds and rotten flesh of a zompony!

After bolting for what felt like hours and with a safe distance between her and the village she reflected weakly, "Well that'll be something to put in the travel diary" and resolved to head towards a pleasanter location.

#2 Recurrent Trotting, 17 January 2018
    Last edited: 17 January 2018
  3. Recurrent Trotting

At length Fuchsia came to a lake. Exhausted by the long trot she enjoyed a horsish roll in the water to cool herself down and wash the dust out of her short fur. Once she was cool she began to take in her surroundings and saw that the lake was ringed by rounded river stones caked in a film of sediment.

As Fuchsia gazed at the water she was shocked to see movement far out into the mirrored length of the lake surface. Like an enthusiastic pony she immediately splashed into the shallows to take a closer look... but as the ripples quieted she saw nothing more. Disappointed she returned to the pebbled shore, only to realise that as soon as she had retreated the shape returned...

Fuchsia decided to stay out of the water and observe. Her large eyes were rewarded with lithe shapes swooping out the water, looking almost like ponies with 2 finned appendages and a long tail. Fuchsia's own tail wagged sympathetically as the balletic beings completed their dance and the large Equestrian sun slowly settled. It was with a start that Fuchsia realised it was already evening and she decided to sleep then and there beside the shore, swooping through the shallows in her dreams. :3