1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

UK PonyCon Online UK Ponycon Sat/Sun 10th/11th Oct! Everyone can join

Discussion in 'Conventions Discussion' started by Gaspode, 11 June 2020.

1. Gaspode

Gaspode New Pony

UK Ponyconline is a replacement for physical Ponycon 2020 that has been delayed due to Covid 19.

This version will take place on Saturday June 13th on the Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/NbMc25R (server now open, come chat!)

There will be online panels, q&a, quizzes etc plus the vendor hall with people selling a variety of pony items including merch on their web shops and discord channels x

More info on website online.ukponycon.co.uk and at https://facebook.com/events/s/uk-ponyconline-britannias-birt/375324786744860/?ti=as

Thanks for looking!
    Gaspode

Loganberry likes this.
  2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I thought it would be more sensible to use this thread for the upcoming con rather than starting another one, so:

The second UK PonyCONLINE will be a two-day event! It is taking place this coming weekend, ie 10th and 11th October. As you'll doubtless have noticed, the Saturday will be the tenth anniversary of the debut of Friendship is Magic, so a very special date in the MLP calendar!

Schedule here:

Oilyvalves likes this.
  3. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Got my merch ordered! I went for a purple T-shirt; a nice change from the colours of previous con tops. Plus a land yard and a Brittania coaster. :)

Should be a great weekend. I’ll likely dip into a few panels, look through the virtual merch hall, and generally get into the convention spirit. Plus we’re having a Friday pre-meet in our local Discord group, which always adds to the fun.

Candy Yunagi and Loganberry like this.
  4. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

I went for a shirt and the merch bundle. I'm preparing a little something for the Thank You FiM segment, though I'm rather miffed to have accidentally deleted my best take. I'll have something to send in no matter what, though. Gonna improv a cosplay later, as well...

Loganberry and Oilyvalves like this.
  5. Loganberry

Purple T-shirt, lanyard, postcard and badge for me. :) Not sure when they might arrive, but I'm not expecting them until after the con as I've heard nothing as yet about dispatch and we're probably out of time now for pre-con delivery. Not a problem, as I'd assumed that would be the case. Definitely looking forward to getting them, though!

Oilyvalves likes this.
  6. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

I've received notification from Maz (con chair) by email this evening that unfortunately, the shipment of lanyards has been delayed, and they don't know for certain when they'll be in stock to dispatch. Therefore people's orders are being split if they ordered a lanyard alongside other items.

On a happier note, I also received notification that my other stuff has been dispatched! Great work on the UK Ponycon team's part. Whether my T shirt and coaster will arrive in time for the weekend remains to be seen, but I'm not worried either way. :)

7. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

I just realised I've had both emails too, but my email software decided they were "not important". It's also gonna be pretty close for me if they're here on a weekend, but even at a physical con, I wouldn't get to wear/use the stuff until after, so it's all good.

Oilyvalves likes this.
  8. Loganberry

Yep, same happened to me. I think this is the best approach they could have done. Not a lot they can do if their suppliers are late, and this is much better than delaying the whole shipment. The shirt is a bigger deal for me than the lanyard anyway, so I'll add my compliments to the UKPC team here. :)

Oilyvalves likes this.