1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion OOC - Equestrian Questers adventures.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Mista Squishy, 30 December 2017.

1. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

well i figured it's a group thing, and i for one don't mind overpowered nature, just so long as we don't sap the fun hog the action all for ourselves, let the rest get some punches in ;P other than that i'm just winging it once we get to Mrs and Mrs Jones.

as long as we keep each other in line we can just wing it until one of us comes up with a good idea to add to the table that the others can add to.

So just don't flesh out the narrative completely for your idea, you never know what the others can offer that might make said narrative better than your initial thoughts for it were. like just mentioning a basic quest, e.g: "Unknowingly stumble across a magical carved gem held in an ancient overgrown temple within a deep dark forgotten jungle."

2. Sharpster25

Sharpster25 Honorary Pony

@abrony-mouse
    Hey man, just wondering if you're planning on posting any time soon? If you're busy with RL stuff that's cool, we can wait.

3. Mista Squishy

kinda ironic how this will also take as along as a dnd session; one post from each of us every 1-2 weeks x3

4. Sharpster25

I have no problem with that, got the other rp to work on between posts here. :)

5. Mista Squishy

6. Recurrent Trotting

sorry that took so long but I'm glad we're moving. in terms of DMs and such that sounds great Mista

7. Mista Squishy

well i'm looking forward to what me make of is all :)

8. Sharpster25

Sorry my post was so short :confused:

9. Recurrent Trotting

it was fine :3 sorry for just setting you up for a namingey post :p trotting onto that train and proceeding with the adventure is definitely sounding good though

10. Recurrent Trotting

was looking for a theme for Brine but came up with a musical bump instead

Silence from you is like
    The death of a tune
    not that I have any right to whine since it took me so long to post :p

11. Sharpster25

I liked the song, but is it just me or was the video slightly on the creepy side? XD

Also @abrony-mouse, if you want to post, you can, there isn't a strict turn-based rule or anything. just as long as you don't double-post its cool.
    And you can take some control of others characters if you ok it with them first, so you could have Songbird explain the contract on the way in your post if Squishy's ok with it.

12. Recurrent Trotting

ah ok that makes sense :3

@Mista Squishy would you be ok with me doing that? it would set us up for taking the train to Ponyville (and then staying over at the inn?)

13. Mista Squishy

yeah sure, i'm a bit tied down to write a full post lately, sorry. Just try and stay true to her character and all will be fine. :)

14. Sharpster25

Hows everyone doing today? Hope you're doing well in this snowy weather. :)

(also, I want to name the dragon..... can we name the dragon?) :D

15. Mista Squishy

tis cold, and makes me happy. :p

sure thing, name it what you like.
    (sry for not being active enough to post, college has my mind going in circles x.x)

16. Sharpster25

Anyone mind if our little dragon grows a liking to Kamari? (In the same way cats tend to latch on to those who dislike them the most XD)
    And since we're going with a D&D style setting, to accommodate his huge collection of equipment and ingredients his saddlebag is pretty much a Bag of Holding. :)

17. Recurrent Trotting

was ok in Newcastle through the snow thanks - hope it wasn't too disruptive for you too. (I'm just be grumpy at snow :p no snow ponies for me
    it's no problem - the Jones' can wait, and I hope things calm down for you
    As a dog person I approve of the group including anything that highlights the truth that cats are evil :p a friend is a cat-lover and has two huge maincoons, one of which is pretty darn evil and so I'm familiar with that kind of relationship. Now I will think of Kamari as having a large magical flying maincoon on him, which is actually kinda terrifying D: I should have had Brine respond more to it.
    this is sort of how I see the dragon's personality now. It is the mission overlord and Kamari is its mobile perch
    [​IMG]
    also miaow :3

18. Sharpster25

Welp, now i need to commission a picture of our trio, with our little dragon sat on Kamaris head looking like it thinks its the leader of the group XD

Also, as a cat person, I'm with you in that some cats can be evil .....cute fluffy snuggly balls of evil XD. Though my experience with dogs so far (my nan has a dog and i live with my partner who has 2 dogs) is that they are stupidly dim-witted compared to cats, and so annoying with all the damn barking.

19. Mista Squishy

i've found many a dog who are very smart, mine is a crafty little buggar who plays dumb.

20. Recurrent Trotting

next mission we'll have to get a dog substitute - I'm thinking something like the infamous Navi out of Zelda except it's a reformed parasprite trying to be helpful :p
    [​IMG]
    Also woof :3
    [​IMG]
    totally up for this :3 love art about rps too

heh I had a dumb dog - a King Charles Spaniel (so gorgeous, but nothing between his droopy ears at all). Worse than a dumb dog though is an angry dog :( and I've had that too. To my friends she was all Britain First on them (ie foreigners out) except with more teeth and less politics.

The dogs I have now an intelligent breed and generally live up to that. They are spookily able to read moods and manipulate us :p

We used to have an angry cat. She was less Britain First though and more just um a gangster I guess? Everything was hers and if you messed with her stuff you and everything you loved would be ended D: We also had a dumb cat who was just silly and fat and got bullied by gangster cat.

My friend's maincoons though are more gangster. That's kind of how I see the dragon anyway.
    [​IMG]

#40 Recurrent Trotting, 7 March 2018
    Last edited: 7 March 2018